Rijksmuseum Private VIP Tour of Mannheimer James Bond story with Art Historian
- Rijksmuseum is the National Museum of the Netherlands, exhibiting works of art by famous artists, everyday items and diverse artifacts.
- The two-hour tour of the Rijksmuseum introduces paintings by famous Dutch masters, such as Rembrandt and Hals.
- An advice on how to avoid long queuing in order to join the guided tour.
What You'll Do:
- Admire the collection of the works of art of the celebrated Dutch masters.
- Learn the way of life and the significance of art in the Dutch state several centuries ago.
- Benefit of useful tips about how to avoid waiting in lines and admire the masterpieces by Rembrandt, Vermeer and Hals.
What It Includes:
- Assistance of a tour guide specializing in the history of art.
- Our guide was very knowledgeable and incredibly engaging.
- The tour was well-organized and thoughtfully paced.
- Fascinating discussion on Dutch masters.
Is It Right:
- The tour is suitable visitors of all ages and interests since the museum's collection elaborates art, warfare and history among other topics.
- Taking the tour is especially recommended to travelers wishing to make the most of their visit to the Rijksmuseum and time in Amsterdam.
- The activity is highly recommended for first-time and returning visitors.
- Read lessRead more