Amsterdam Small-Group City Segway Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
- One and a half hour tour in a small group through the highlights of Amsterdam's city center on a Segway.
- Maximum of 7 people in the group guided by an expert local guide.
- Fun and exciting way of going around the city to see the hotspots.
What You'll Do:
- Glide through the cute streets and canals of Amsterdam while passing by places like the National Maritime Museum, Magere Brug, Trippenhuis and more.
- Take amazing pictures and videos of the city on your Segway.
- Stop at the Nieuwmarkt to learn more interesting facts about the crooked houses in Amsterdam.
What It Includes:
- Local guide
- All equipment needed
- All fees and taxes
- Amazing, absolutely great tour guide, best way to experience Amsterdam! Thank you!!!!
- Riding Seways in Amsterdam was definitely a highlight of our trip!!
Is It Right:
- Looking for an adventure in Amsterdam? Then yes, book this tour now!
- For families and groups with people from over 16 years old.
- Read lessRead more