Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- The tourists get a glimpse in the lifestyles and customs of the fascinating Vikings and their warships at the Viking Ship Museum.
- The UNESCO listed world heritage site Roskilde Cathedral is a popular attraction place of attraction.
- History enthusiasts also get to learn about one of the obest well-preserved burial chambers in the world- the Om Passage Grave(from 3000 BC).
What Tours Includes?
- The scheduled departure is from Vester Voldgade. The departure time is around 10:30 am sharp.
- The guided tour will be of a duration of approxiamtely 5 hours and 30 mins.
- The mode of transport is a comfortable mini-coach- fitted with a toilet.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- There is a provision for mead-tasting. Mead is the traditional Viking alcoholic drink.
- Entrance to all the major places of attraction- are incuded in the tour package
- The tour itinerary consists of trips to the Viking Ship Museum, Skjoldungernes Land National Park, Roskilde Cathedral, Lejre Museum.>
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Tourists have reviewed the trips very positively.
- The guides are friendly and knowledgable, and as per the tourists they shared a ton of information regarding the Viking history and customs.
- The trip is not accessible by wheelchair users.