2 Hour Copenhagen Segway Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
- The most fun way to zoom through the streets and alleyways of Copenhagen- the 2 hour Segway tour is for those tourists who prefer a quirky and fun ride over the norms.
- The initiation startup is done at the beginnning itself.
What You'll Do:
- The journey starts from Langelinie Alle 58. It ends at the same departure point.
- There are various popular attractions that appear on the prescribed path of the Segway trip. Some of them are The Little Mermaid, Nyhavn, Royal Theatre etc.
What It Includes:
- The initiation phase occurs for about 30 mins.
- After the intial warming up, travellers find it quite easy to traverse through the streets of Copenahagen.
- The entire trip lasts for about 2 hours and 15 mins.
- The tourists who have been on this tour, all talk about the great time they have, during this trip.
- There are specific pedestrian walkways where cars/motorcycles are not allowed. The Segway trip is a perfect way to cover those.
Is It Right:
- This Segway trip is not recommended for people with motor problems.
- Read lessRead more