The Art of Baking Danish Pastry
3 hours 30 minutes
- Participants get to learn the art of baking Danish Pastry from an experienced and professional pastry chef with multiple years of experience.
- The participants also get to sample different types of cakes and can bring back their own creation.
What You'll Do:
- The pastry baking school is located at the , Terrible French Pastry School, Grundtvigsvej 10A, 1864 Frederiksberg, Denmark.
- The participants get hands-on during the class and get to learn the recipes to make various items of sweet goodness- dansk hygge, WienerbrA¸d.
What It Includes:
- There will be a coffee/tea break, where the participants can exchange their baking ideas from their cultural traditions.
- Children above 13 can attend the program alone. The groupings are done in pairs.
- Prior bookings are mandatory.
- The participants get to sample CINNAMON ROLLS (kanelsnegle), DANISH PASTRY (Spandauer), POPPY SEED AND SESAME SEED TWISTS (FrA¸snapper).
- Participants have rated this baking class experience postively.
- They are perfect for family bonding times. The participants have stated that the kitchen is very work-inducive.
Is It Right:
- Children are to be a minimum of 11 years of age to attend the program. If they are aged between 11-13, they can attend the program- accompanied by an adult.
- Read lessRead more