Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen Including Meal
- The legendary Hard Rock Cafe in Copenhagen is a hugely popular spot among the citizens of Copenhagen and tourists alike. It remains almost always full.
- The skip-the-line ticket allows a tourist to skip the stalling due to multiple persons standing in the queue, and enter the Hard Rock Premises without any delay.
What You'll Do:
- The Copenhagen Hard Rock Cafe is located at RA¥dhuspladsen- a prominent uptown area.
- The tourists can find several items of Rock artifacts- which features a vest worn by Elvis Presley along with the drumkit used the Gods of Thrash Metal- Metallica. There are also several memorabilia belonging to the queen of Pop- madonna.
- The cafe is within a short distance from many notable tourist spots of Copenhagen, including Tivoli Gardens, The National Museum, Ripleys Believe it Or Not Museum, Rosenborg Castle Gardens etc.
What It Includes:
- A-la-carte dinner is included, along with the Priority seating arrangement.
- There are two types of menu- The Gold Dinner Menu(2 Course) and the 3 Course Diamond Menu. Both consists of Multiple items within the starters, main coiurse, dessert and beverage.
- Travellers have reviewed the Hard Rock Cafe highly.
- The food quality and taste were of high standards according to many travellers.
Is It Right:
- Hard Rock Cafe is open 7 days a week. However the closing timings vary each day.
- The kitchen close at 11 pm on Sunday, 2 am on Friday and Saturday, 1 am on Thursday and 12 am from Monday to Wednesday.
- Read lessRead more