Norrebro Neighborhood Small-Group 2-Hour Walking Tour in Copenhagen
- Travellers can explore the completely unique city of Norresbro in this two hour trip.
- The city has recently become popular among artists and tourists for its colorful and progressive ambience- beautiful natural ambience etc.
What You'll Do:
- The 2hour walking trip starts from SA¸torvet, at 12:30 p.m.
- The trip is friendly friendly and ideally a small group tour.
- The trip concludes at Assistens Cemetery,
- The city is a complete breeding ground for artistry, cultural diversity and creativity- with artists from more than 55 nationalities residing there. The Assistens Cemeterty is the resting place of famous children's author Hans Christian Andersen.
What It Includes:
- The trip includes bus fares and a local English speaking guide.
- Snacks are included in this trip.
,li> The trip also includes a special surprise treat from a Norresbro's local entreprenuer.
- Travellers have stated the experience in Norresbro wasn't something they were expecting.
- Travellers were pleasantly surprised by the cool urban parks, cemetery and the special treat etc.
- The experience with the guide was also very good
Is It Right:
- The trip is suitable for people from all age groups.
- The trip is not accessible by wheelchair.
- Read lessRead more