Guided Walking Food Tour in Copenhagen
2 hours 30 minutes
- In this guided tour, the participants will get a proper taste of Danish cuisine while having a walk through the streets of Copenhagen.
- The tourists will be tasting from 5 renowned places- thoroughly savouring the various delicacies available on the menu.
- The tourists also get to know about the intricacies, history and significance of each dish.
What You'll Do:
- The walking food tour starts from Espresso House - RA¥dhuspladsen where the tourists will be meeting their guide.
- The tourists will be visiting Tap House- home to several world-class Danish beers.
- The tour will conclude at Torvehallerne after a duration of around 2hours and 30 mins.
What It Includes:
- A friendly local guide will be helping the tourists and accompanying them along the entire journey.
- The participants of the tour get to taste various Danish delicacies through the walking food tour. Items included are: Danish Hotdog, Fish Ball, Open faced sandwiches, the legendary Danish pastry etc.
- Alcoholic beverages(beers) are served in this trip. Non-alcoholic persons can enjoy a soda along with the famed open faced sadwcihes.
- Travellers have rated this trip as a highly memorable one.
- Travellers have rated the Danish delicacies on a positive note.
Is It Right:
- Suitable for all age groups.
- Alcohol is served to persons aged 18 and above.
- Three of the five food joints serve meat. Thus this trip is not suited for vegetarians.
- Read lessRead more