Copenhagen Canal Tour - Exploring Hidden Gems
- Tourists get to experience a thrilling time exploring the outer side of the beautiful city of Copenhagen, along with a comlimentary drink.
- The tourists will get to learn all about life in the city of Copenhagen and modern architecture inspired by Venice and other beautiful Danish homes. /li>
- The 2 boat ride will pass by several notable attractions in Copenhagen.
What You'll Do:
- The boat departs from Ofelia Plads, KvA¦sthusbroen. Tourists are requested to travel upto there.
- The waterway trip includes passing by through more than 10 popular attractions, including the Thorvaldsens Museum and Copenhagen Opera House.
What It Includes:
- The captain of the boat will be guiding through all the tiny details of each passing place throughtout the city of Copenhagen.
- The boat will pass by spots such as Holmens Kirke, Amalienborg palace square, etc.
- A complimentary alcoholic beverage will be served to each tourist.
- Travellers have thoroughly enjoyed the cruising-through-Copenhagen experience.
- The captain and guide has been helpful and friendly in all of the trips.
Is It Right:
- Children below the age of 5 years are not allowed in this trip.
- Groups of upto 8 travellers are allowed.
- Read lessRead more