Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- A journey back in time when Malaga was a Roman city and an Arab stronghold.
- The tour introduces the Roman Theater and the history of the city under the Roman rule.
- Alcazaba is one of the best preserved such Arab structures in Spain, offering views of the city.
What Tours Includes?
- Familiarize yourself with the past of Malaga and some of its top attractions.
- Discover Malaga as an important Roman city while visiting the Roman Theater.
- Visit the Arab fortification overlooking the city and learn about the Reconquista - the Spanish reconquest of the Iberian Peninsula.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Walking tour by an expert guide
- Entrances to the Roman Theater and the Alcazaba
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Highly recommend this adventure.
- Would recommend!
- This tour is highly recommended for travelers genuinely interested in the past of Malaga and Andalusia.
- Admirers of ancient and medieval structures and fortifications shouldn't miss the tour.
- The tour is suitable for history buffs since it reflects the history of Spain.