ORIO AL SERIO AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFERS(Caravaggio)
Are you looking for airport transfer to and from Orio Al Serio International Airport (Bergamo Airport)?
We’re offering all available airport to city transfer options such as Train, Airport Taxi, Minibus, Minivan, Private Taxies, etc.
Bergamo airport transfer by train is cheap but there’s no direct line from Bergamo airport to Milan central station. But you can take a shuttle bus to Bergamo train station and from there catch a train to Milan. The bus leaves every 30 minutes between 6:12a.m and 00:15a.m. The entire journey costs€6.80 and take approximately 80 minutes.
Milan has a network of local and national trains. Most importantly:
- Milano Centrale Train Station (Central Railway Station): 6:00a.m – 12: 30a.m, Weekdays; 25th December and 1st May: 7a.m – 7: 30p.m
- Garibaldi Railway Station (Stazione Milano Porta Garibaldi)
- Stazione Milano Cadorna
For more information, getting to Bergamo airport to Milan CityTRAIN options at http://www.tripindicator.com/which-airport-is-best-to-fly-or-closest-to-city-centre.html
You can get to the city centreby bus/coach; available 24/7. Bus departureis coordinated with the flight arrivals.
It takes 60-90 minutes at €4.00 - €9.00 to reach Milano Centrale Train Station, Garibaldi Railway Station, and Stazione Milano Cadorna.
With over 80 local bus lines in the city,tickets can be purchased at any metro station, or in any of Milan’s parking meters. Buses run from5:30a.m until 1:45p.m.
For more information, getting to Bergamo airport to Milan City Minivan options at http://www.tripindicator.com/which-airport-is-best-to-fly-or-closest-to-city-centre.html
Bergamo airport taxitransfer to the city centre is very expensive because taxis work on meter. Try negotiating price. The journey takes about an hour.
Bergamo Taxis can be found directly outside the arrivals terminal or you can book in advance. They allow only a maximum of 4 passengers including any children.Taxi journey into the city centre cost approximately €25.00 - €30.00; Milan cost around €80.
Average taxi price per kilometer:
Milano CentraleStation: 50 mins at €100.00;Avg. Price/km is $3.17
Garibaldi Station: 48 minsat €95.00
Stazione Milano Cadorna: 52 mins at €120.00
For more information, getting to Bergamo airport to Milan City, Taxi options at http://www.tripindicator.com/which-airport-is-best-to-fly-or-closest-to-city-centre.html
Airport taxi service are great when you suddenly need a ride, but when planning ahead, hiring a private car service is more reliable; you have a car waiting for you on time, every time.
Airport taxis may be concerned with getting as many rides done as they can in a short time. With private car service, you’ll have a professional driver readily available at a cheap price.
There are low cost car rental servicesand so you can explore your destination with little more.It comes with privacy and comfort plus avoiding the hike in price of buses and taxis; saving you money.
Car rental services include:
- Car4Hires | Car Hire Bergamo Airport
- Europcar Bergamo Aeroporto
- Europcar Bergamo Citta
- Interrent Bergamo Airport, etc.
You’ll find shopping areas and restaurants in a serene environment at the airportfor your relaxation, shopping, lunch and meeting.
Others are Parking facilities, Storage facilities, Bank and ATM machines, Disabled facilities,etc.
For Bergamo Airport map,visit http://www.tripindicator.com/airports-terminals-maps.html
Top Rated Airport Taxis Companies
- Centauro Rent a Car: Offers the best deal on vehicles. You can get good cars ranging from economical, family, convertibles, etc.
“very good service, new car, fair conditions”
“the staff is friendly and the car rental service is fair”
- TransferMilan Ltd: You’ll find vehicles that ensure your safety and comfort. Experienced drivers, Interpreters or guides are also available plus per-hour lease of any automobile.
“I paid a little money and got a good service”
“Great company and affordable prices!”
- Limousine Milan, Milan Car Service:This is one limo service that’s always attentive and custom-oriented with a consistent high-level of service.
“Thank you to all staff”
“Perfect service, clean car & driver Max very polite”
- Taxiaeroportomilano: Good car rental deals plus great services.
- Taxi Privato Bergamo Grimaldi NCC: Very good car rental company.
Top Tours & Tickets
Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 12 hours
Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Duration: 3 hours
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
Duration: 3 to 6 hours
Milan Wine Tasting Experience
Duration: 1 hour
Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket
Duration: 2 hours
Bernina Express and St.Moritz Day Tour from Milan
Duration: 12 hours 30 minutes
Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
More Airport Transfers Taxi
- Changi Airport Transfer Taxi
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport Transfer Taxi
- Dubai Airport Transfer Taxi
- Frankfurt Airport Transfer Taxi
- Frankfurt Hahn Airport Transfer Taxi
- JFK Airport Transfer Taxi
- Kuala Lumpur Airport Transfer Taxi
- Los Angles Airport Transfer Taxi
- Mexico Airport Transfer Taxi
- Orio Al Serio Airport (Caravaggio) Transfer Taxi
- Orlando Airport Transfer Taxi
- Orlando Melbourne Airport Transfer Taxi
- Orlando Sanford Airport Transfer Taxi
- Philadelphia Airport Transfer Taxi