Copenhagen: Vesterbro Beer and Culture Walking Tour
- Tourists get to experience a wild outing at one of the trendiest spots in Copenhagen- Vesterbro.
- According to Lonely planet, Vesterbro is one of the coolest 'hoods in the world and the best places to have great beer.
- The itinerary also lets the tourists enjoy a guided trip through the Istedgade, Copenhagen Central Station, Stenosgade 4A etc.
What You'll Do:
- The guided tour begins from Reventlowsgade 7 at 3pm.
- There are several beautiful locations within the tour that attracts painters, architects, beer connoiseurs alike.
What It Includes:
- Friendly local guides will be accompanying the tourists throughout the trip.
- The tourists can enjoy a glass of Pilsner beer, have a fun-filled gossip with the locals reminiscing about the Carlsberg workers, enjoy a fun-filled walk through the scenic Istedgaade.
- Other notable bars and places to visit include the Mikkeller Bar, Det Ny Teater, KA¸benhavn, Skydebanehaven, Fermentoren.
- The package includes admission to all the bars and distilleries. Tourists also get one full beer, along with some free samples.
- Travellers have rated their experience positively. Fans of beer were thrilled to learn the history behind Carlsberg and other noted Danish beers.
- The friendly guides have been a pleasant addition to their experience- helping the tourists discover a non-conventional section of the town.
Is It Right:
- Children are not allowed in this trip.
- Read lessRead more