Culture Coffee and Colourful Souks Small Group Dubai Tour
3 to 4 hours
- This is an entertaining visit to the Old Dubai, giving you a knowledge of how the city was before the era of skyscrapers came.
- This is an exclusive exploration tour into Coffee Museum and an interaction with local Dubai indigenes on the content of their culture, traditions and ways of life generally.
- A dive into the historical neighborhoods and local streets where the remnants of the pre - skyscraper era are still beautifully preserved for history - telling purposes.
What You'll Do:
- This tour is an all - rounder tour that includes you meeting with Native Emiratis and chatting them up about their culture, traditions, modern and olden ways of dressing, way of life and other historical facts about them.
- This tour comes with flexibility in sliding into restaurants, food hubs, chocolate zones, coffee shops to have a taste of Dubai cuisines at your own expense but your guide will always be there to help negotiate prices.
- Visit three important museums scattered round the city buzzing area - the Coffee Museum, The Arabic Calligraphy Museum and the Dubai Museum.
What It Includes:
- Dubai exploration time of 3 to 4 hours (approx.)
- Travel alongside a Professional Local English - Speaking guide
- Cold water for dry throats refreshment
- Arabic coffee (optional to Cold water)
- Doner Kababa and Falafel Sandwich
- Abra Water Taxi Fee included
- Bottled water, coffee or tea
- Local passive interaction
- Small group tour (12 people maximum)
- Visit to Alserkal gallery where children art works are showcased for promotion
- It was a great tour experience for all travelers who participated on this tour, they were filled with praises of the professional tour guide
- The tour was well handled by the professional guide and every attraction visited were well spoken of by the guide
Is It Right:
- Absolutely right for you to have a perfect exploration time in Dubai with lots of recommendations from your guide
- A fun - filled and activity - filled tour for you, everybody and anyone on vacation to Dubai
- Read lessRead more