Middle Eastern Food & Culture Walk in Old Dubai
4 hours 15 minutes
- This is an exploration of the Middle Eastern gastronomies as well as restaurants, hubs, cafes, shops that are well - known for the production of these unique cuisines.
- An interesting tour away from the Skyscrapers to low building areas that talks more about the pasts of Dubai and their significance in the development in the developed country.
- A tour that comes with food tasting of the delicious meals of the Emiratis as well hearing interesting facts about their productions and historical significance.
What You'll Do:
- Enter into 5 Middle Eastern food restaurants for good culinary blend as well as interact with locals about their culture and traditions when it comes to food.
- This is a small group tour so you are guaranteed to have personalized experience with your Professional and experienced guide.
- Enjoy the taste of the must - tried cuisines of the locals and the elites in each of the restaurant visited.
What It Includes:
- A food walking tour time of 4 hours 15 minutes (approx.)
- Bottled water for throat refreshment
- Food tasting at 2 restaurants, 1 falafel cafe, 1 baklava shop and 1 specialty food store
- For clearer hearing of guide, there is availability of headsets for everyone
- Travel alongside a Professional Local guide
- Instant confirmation of ticket as at time of booking
- Minimum of age of participants is 14 years
- An awesome experience, the tour guide was interesting and they had plenty of food to eat. It made up dinner for the travelers
- It was one of the best trips embarked upon by the travelers in Dubai
Is It Right:
- Absolutely a right tour for everyone and anybody on vacation to Dubai and its environs
- Foodies and city adventurers will not want to miss this tour for anything
- Read lessRead more