East Coast Tour in Fujairah
- This is spending your day in the UAE's amazing eastern coast of Dubai exploring every bit of attraction found in this region.
- A tour that makes you stroll round World - acknowledge buildings and sites like the UNESCO - lited Al Bidya Mosque, Friday market in Masafi and the famous Fujairah Fort.
- An included walking tour into the remains of Portuguese watchtowers where you will climb up a nearby hillside to view all the mountains and gulf surrounding the region.
What You'll Do:
- Stroll along the mountains of the Eastern Arabian Pennisula, the rocky valleys, dramatic canyons, ancient markets, old refurnished restaurants and so on.
- Climb up various mountains and low hills to have awesome view of what Mother nature designed In this region of the United Arab Emirates.
- Stop for photo ops at various landmarks like the famous 15th century Al Bidya Mosque, the Fujairah Fort, Medieval streets of the Fujairah Emirate and so many places.
What It Includes:
- A full - day tour time of 10 - hours(approx.)
- Enjoy hotel pick - up and drop - off in an Air - Conditioned vehicle
- Travel alongside a professional tour guide
- Gain entrance to the beach at the beach side hotel on the East Coast
- Beach accessories like Towels
- Throat refreshment like Chilled Bottled water
- Entry ticket into Fujairah Mosque
- Travelling to Fujairah was a success and every traveler enjoyed every bit of the tour experience
- It was a lovely day outing for everybody and wished to go on this tour some other times.
Is It Right:
- A perfect choice for lovers to go on a romantic date exploring the Fujiarah city
- An incredible option for everybody to have the best of the United Arab Emirates in a day tour
- Read lessRead more