Alternative Malaga Bike Tour
- This is a special bike tour around the alternative side of Malaga where you will be visiting some of the lesser-known attractions in Malaga but still iconic and signficant in its history and culture.
- These places include Soho Malaga (designed by famous graffiti artists), Tabacalera Building, Playa de La Misericordia and Rio Guadalhorce Nature Reserve.
- This is a short 4-hour bike tour where you be learning so much about the lesser-known side of Malaga.
What You'll Do:
- Breezing through Malaga's beautiful and yet secretive sights and attractions that most itineraries tend to not include.
- Learning and gaining a better appreciation of Malaga's history and culture through your professional tour guide who will be alongside you to impart their knowledge and answer your questions.
- Staying fit and healthy as you explore Malaga on a bike that will surely work your muscles.
What It Includes:
- A professional, multi-lingual local guide will be there to bring you around Malaga and share with you their knowledge of its history and culture.
- You will be entitled to the use of our bicycles and helmets.
- Bottled water will be available for you to hydrate yourselves.
- We may have to reschedule the tour for another day or provide you with a full refund in the event that the tour is cancelled due to unfavourable weather or insufficient sign-ups
- Infant and child seats are available upon request.
- This tour package will accommodate up to 15 participants.
- Travellers loved the short and cosy tour experience around Malaga and got to view the iconic landmarks and attractions that they simply could not miss during their stay. They also recommend this tour to anyone looking for a fun and healthy to explore Malaga's history and culture.
- Travellers were especially pleased with the tour guides who were very informative and professional. The tour guide will go the extra mile to accommodate to your needs and answer your queries.
Is It Right:
- If you are finding a bike tour that explores the lesser-known side of Malaga, then this bike tour is perfect for you and your loved ones. For first-time visitors here in Malaga, we highly recommend this tour package because this is a unique experience that most will not be exposed to!
- However, we advise people with physical complications such as back injuries and heart problems to refrain from participating. Seek medical clearance if you wish to participate.
- Read lessRead more