ANDALUSIAN NIGHT [Full experience]
- It is a night tour in Mangala that offers tourists a fupp Andalusian night experience starting with an authentic display of the flamenco culture at the El Ranchito Equestrian club.
- It includes several amazing performances and live entertainment including a horse rhythm show and a flamenco show of the Lola Marquez company.
- After an amazing horse show, this tour includes a transfer to the restaurant for a hearty dinner (vegetarian, vegan and other options available) with drinks and Andalusian music playing to enliven the dinner treat.
What You'll Do:
- You will go for a night tour in Mangala that includes a full treatment of the city’s most amazing experiences including an authentic flamenco show, dinner and a horse show at different times for the best experience of each.
- At the El Ranchito Equestrian club, you will marvel as an authentic Andalusian night unfolds starting with a majestic horse show and a display of discipline.
- You will watch a flamenco show that includes live music, dancing and a display of cultural Andalusian costumes after you enjoy a hearty dinner (several menu options) with drinks and listen to typical Andalusian music.
What It Includes:
- Confirmation at the time of booking.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Bottled water.
- Accessible by wheelchair.
- Stroller accessible.
- Service animals are allowed.
- Near public transportation.
- Infant seats are available.
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible.
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible.
- Food allergies and restrictions should be mentioned on booking.
- Most travelers can participate.
- For a full refund, cancel booking at least 24hours before your tour date.
- Most people said they enjoyed the horse show and they thought the horses being excellently trained and the rider's expertise also contributed to the fabulous display.
- Some people said the night was perfect with a beautiful flamenco show (Spanish singers and dancers), a great meal and a wonderful horse show.
Is It Right:
- This tour offers an experience that is perfect for families, a group of friends and animal lovers with a merge of culture and great food.
- Most tourists can take part in this event as there are no age restrictions and there is full wheelchair accessibility.
- Read lessRead more