Skip the Line: Centre Pompidou in Malaga Ticket
1 to 2 hours
- Centre Pompidou Malaga is a world famous gallery that originated in Paris, France.
- Artwork is housed in a large glass cube on the corner of Muelle Uno and Muelle Dos streets near Malaga's port.
- This pop-up museum appears to be here to stay and showcases a selection of fine art borrowed from the original Pompidou in Paris.
What You'll Do:
- Explore over 80 pieces of artwork that date back to 1905 including famous pieces by Pablo Picasso himself.
- Enjoy the ever changing temporary exhibitions from Pompidou Paris.<
- Explore the conceptual contemporary art pieces by Sophie Calle and Bruce Nauman.
What It Includes:
- Admission to Centre Pompidou.
- Skip-the-line priority.
- Audio guide in English, Spanis, French or Russian.
- The Centre Pompidou has earned over 993 reviews and a 4 star rating on Tripadvisor.
- Travellers agree that the art gallery is both abstract and brilliant and provides a culture filled morning.
- Other users complimented the modernist art in the permenant exhibition.
Is It Right:
- Great for culture vultures.
- Ideal if you enjoy admiring art.
- Museum go-ers will delight.
- Read lessRead more