Philadelphia Small-Group Holiday Tour
- Celebrate holidays in the energy bubbling streets and districts of Philadelphia by going on a 3-hour walking tour of downtown Philadelphia also dubbed Center City.
- Read more
What You'll Do:
- See the local streets of Center City.
- Tour with a small group of holiday revellers.
- Listen to one of the world's largest pipe organs at the Wanamaker Building.
- See exciting buildings like the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul.
What It Includes:
- Professional and friendly local guide.
- Entry to selected attractions.
- Reviews should that the tourists enjoyed the tour and that they saw places they never thought existed in Philly. This is in addition to a review that okayed telling people about the tour.
Is It Right:
- This tour is a great way to enjoy the holidays without visiting another city.
- No option for wheelchair users as it involves walking.
- Children can join the trip. However, there should be a notice before the tour if the child is less than 6.
- Read lessRead more