Haunted Philadelphia: Spirits of '76 Ghost Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
- A guided tour through one of the scary hideaways in America where urban legends come to haunt you, although you will turn out fine at the end.
- Read more
What You'll Do:
- Peek at exciting colonial monuments.
- Visit the Second Bank of the United States in Chestnut Street 4th and 5th Streets which has become a portrait gallery and a lair for creepy things.
- Listen to disturbing secrets of the founding fathers no one ever told you.
What It Includes:
- Exciting and informative local guides.
- Walking tour admission.
- Tourists who dropped a review praised the local tour guides for their impressive storytelling skills.
Is It Right:
- If you like story telling mixed with mysticism, then you should follow this tour to hear stories you will never hear.
- Tourists should be moderately fit to join this tour.
- Not accessible to wheelchair users.
- Ensure that your dressing is comfortable for a casual evening stroll.
- Read lessRead more