Philadelphia Combo Tour: Hop-on Hop-off, Eastern State Penitentiary, Franklin's Footsteps
- A combination tour in Philadelphia where you get to walk in the footsteps of Benjamin Franklin and see other attractions in addition to an admission to Eastern State Penitentiary.
- Read more
What You'll Do:
- A wide-ranging tour of Philadelphia.
- See the man on the $100 bill come to life by seeing monuments associated with him.
- Pay a visit to the Eastern State Penitentiary, a prison that once housed Al Capone.
- Walk the same path Benjamin Franklin walked.
What It Includes:
- Professional and educated local guide.
- Audio headset to listen to the tour guide.
- Maps of attractions.
- Pick-up from a hotel in City Center or airport.
- The reviews for this tour were mostly five stars. A particular review pointed out that every minute of the tour was enjoyable.
Is It Right:
- You should join this tour if you want to take a glimpse of the past while understanding American history.
- The trip is dependent on the availability of double decker buses.
- This trip is accessible to wheelchair users.
- Read lessRead more