King of Prussia Indoor Skydiving with 2 Flights & Personalized Certificate
1 hour 15 minutes
- It is a safe and indoor sky diving experience that helps novices experience and know more about skydiving.
- It is a seventy five minutes tour activity which gives participants the opportunity to enjoy a simulated free fall.
- It is a Two one-on-one flights with your instructor included. It is a great choice for first time sky divers.
What You'll Do:
- You will experience an indoor skydiving. There will be instructors and safety materials to guide you.
- You will participate in a simulated free fall. This often serves as a good introduction into skydiving for beginners.
- You will enter a vertical wind tunnel that simulates a skydive, complete with equipment.
What It Includes:
- Two (2) Flights for 1 person
- Training and use of all gear.
- One-on-one guidance from a certified flight instructor.
- Certificate of flight achievement.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- No Food and drinks.
- Indoor Skydiving.
- Mobile Ticket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- If you have previous neck, back, heart, injuries or shoulder dislocations, are pregnant or wearing a hard cast - you will not be able to fly.
- Weight limit is 300lbs (136kg/21.4st). If your weight exceeds 260lbs (118kg/18.6st), you must advise the instructor.
- Minimum age is 3 years Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver.
- This tour activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers.
- Some travelers said it was terrifying and not enjoyable due to fear of height, anxiety and paranoia.
- To Some, it was a one of a kind experience that they would definitely want to try again on the basis that they enjoyed their moneys worth and had a good time.
Is It Right:
- It is right for anyone within the age range of three years and above. Although a duly signed waver from parents/guardians must be presented by teenagers
- Almost everyone can participate with exclusion of those who have medical conditions and those who are overweight. Overweight here means those who weigh over 300lbs.
- Read lessRead more