Duration: 180 to 210 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- A small-group walking tour for beer & food lovers in Prague
- A visit to 2 local breweries for insight
- Exploring Prague with a drink in hand, food to eat and the city around you
What Tours Includes?
- Learn about the food you are eating and beer you are drinking
- Explore outside the city centre and see Prague from a localâ€™s perspective
- Learn about Czechâ€™s culture, beer brewing and more from an English guide
- Visit a gastropub and microbrewery
- Taste local foods and beer
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- 8 local foods to taste
- 3-5 locally brewed beers to taste
- Food and beer-loving professional English-speaking guide
- Tour departs whether in the rain or sunshine wear comfortable clothes and carry an umbrella based on weather
- Maximum of 8 persons per tour
- Families can book private tours
- Children under 12 years are not allowed on the tour
- Children 6 years old can join private tours with family
- Paper and mobile tickets are allowed
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Travellers say it is a wonderful experience to try many different beers, eat, and learn
- It is right for everyone regardless of whether you love beer or not, you can as well enjoy the food
- Suitable for children 12 years and above (6 years for a private family tour)