Let's Dance, Explore the Salsa Scene
2 hours 30 minutes
- This unique tour activity is a 150 minutes tour activity that gives participants the opportunity to immerse themselves in the Latin dance scene in Philadelphia.
- It is Salsa dance session that involves dance lessons and visits to the hottest dance clubs. These clubs are carefully selected hence they are amazing
- This is a guided dance tour that allows participants partake in street dances and other fun activities with the help of their guide. The guide is usually a professional dancer.
What You'll Do:
- You will hit the street for a street dance with other participants and your guide/instructor. This activity is usually very relaxing and interesting.
- You will visit different dance clubs. Your tour guides will direct you to these clubs, that were carefully selected and are quite amazing.
- You will learn how to Salsa dance. For this dance lesson, you don’t necessarily need a partner.
What It Includes:
- Alcoholic Beverages.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transportation to/from attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum age is 21 years.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers.
- Mobile Ticket.
- Dance Sessions.
- They described it as a relaxing pill. They were able to forget about their worries, Dance, interact with others and have fun.
- Some other travelers claimed that it was quite tiring. Dancing for over 2 hours can be tiring they said, although they still enjoyed themselves.
Is It Right:
- It is right for those to want to relax, loosen up and have fun. Although those who are not up to 21 years can’t participate in this tour activity.
- It is perfect for dancers and those who want to improve their dancing skills. During the dance session, a dance guide would put tourists through on certain dance steps.
- Read lessRead more