Which Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Open Bus Tour is the Best
A bus tour can be a great way to see the best of a city. Forget about the hassles of public transport
and getting around, and be whisked around the best sights with an expert guide. Bus tours are perfect
for when you have just arrived in the city, when you are short of time, or when you just want a more
relaxing way to sight see! Add in the fact that many are included in attraction passes with great
discounts and free offers across the city and you can save money too!
Choosing a tour can be confusing as most cities have several different options. We have looked into all
these and put together bus tour guides to help you choose the best for you. Take a look, relax, and save
London Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour is the Best?
London hop-on hop-off bus tours are ideal for discovering the city and its points of interest. In
addition, these tours grant you freedom to organize the sightseeing according to your wishes and needs.
Finally, you will learn interesting facts through the audio
commentary in the language you are familiar with.
Bus sightseeing tours offer you the convenience to alight from the bus and continue the ride whenever you
wish. Every route has strategically deployed stations near attractions and places of interest. The
overall flexibility offered by these guided tours is great. You
can choose to complete the loop (lasting between an hour and 3 hours, depending on the route) at once,
in stages (taking off and rejoining the ride multiple times),
or not at all. The choice is entirely yours.
Besides different routes, every London hop-on hop-off bus tour offers a different kind of convenience.
depending on a chosen tour, you can benefit of a complementary walking tour, cruise or activity. Thus,
these and many other useful features are suitable for London's
first-time and repeated visitors.
The conclusion is that bus tours:
- Enable you to cover as much of the city as you wish.
- To enjoy additional
- And to save time and money in the process.
The Original London Sightseeing
Listen to an audio or live commentary as you travel around London.
- Choose among 6 available routes.
- Participate in complementary Rock 'N' Roll and
Jack the Ripper walking tours, Changing of the Guard ceremony and the River Thames cruise.
- See top and other attractions of London, including Trafalgar
Square, Kensington Palace, Tower of London, Westminster Abbey and the London Eye.
- 6 available lines: 3 tour routes (Yellow, Orange and Blue) and 3 connector
services (Purple, Black and Green).
- Audio commentary in English, Spanish, French, German and other major
- 3 walking tours and a cruise with the 2-day ticket.
- Kids club.
|Adult: £32 / €36
Child: £15 / €17.3
|Adult: £42 / €47.3
£20 / €23
London Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
around 50 attractions and places of London, including the Piccadilly Circus, St. Paul's Cathedral
and the Buckingham Palace.
- Benefit of discounts at
restaurants and attractions.
- Have an opportunity to choose among 3 available routes.
- Enjoy 3 complementary walking tours and a cruise.
routes - Red, Blue and Green
- Live commentary in English on Red Route.
- Audio commentary in all major
languages of the world.
- The River Thames cruise and Royal London, Harry Potter and The Ghosts of Gaslight walking tours.
|Adult: £31.5 / €35.5
Child: £16.2 / €18.7
|Adult: £38.7 / €43.6
Child: £19.8 / €22.8
|Adult: £44.1 / €49.7
Child: £22.5 / €25.9
London Golden Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Locate top attractions of London, including Trafalgar
Square, Buckingham Palace, Marble Arch and Tower of London.
- Listen to pre-recorded (in a dozen languages) or live commentary.
- Have a transfer from
hotel districts to the city center.
- Benefit of walking tours and the Thames River cruise.
- 4 routes - Blue, Red, Orange (sightseeing tours) and Yellow
(Pickup/Drop off service).
- Free Wi-Fi on board.
- Live commentary on the Blue Route.
discounts, free walking tours and the Thames River cruise.
Adult: £30 / €33.8, Child: £14 / €15.8
to the conveniences, London Hop-On Hop-off Bus Tours offer even more. To check further details,
including attractions, city passes, discounts and else, please
consult London Big Bus vs London Original Sightseeing vs Golden Hop-On Hop-off Tours.
Which New York Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour is the Best?
New York is full of marvelous attractions, and available bus sightseeing tours offer a
great overview of the city. Besides sightseeing, you will benefit of live and audio commentaries and
learn to orient in Big Apple with ease. Finally, you will have a
chance to enjoy complementary tours and cruises. For acquainting yourself with the city center, opt for
Big Bus Tours. To reach outlying areas (Bronx and Brooklyn),
choose other providers.
Grey Line Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Tour top points of interest of Big Apple,
including Times Square, Central Park and Madison Square Garden.
- Head to outlying areas of Bronx and Brooklyn.
- Benefit of a free visit to the Museum
of the New York City.
- Enjoy a hop-on hop-off ferry ride.
- 5 available routes - Downtown, Uptown (Harlem), Brooklyn and Bronx loops and the Night Tour.
- Audio commentaries in all major languages of the world and a live commentary in English.
available routes to choose from.
- Free hop-on hop-off ferry ticket.
- Bonus entry to the Museum of New York.
|Adult: £42 / €47.5
£34.2 / €38.7
|Adult: £49.8 / €56.3
Child: £42 / €47.5
|Adult: £57.6 / €65.1
Child: £49.8 / €56.3
Big Bus Tours NYC
- Take off at the stations you choose and rejoin the
ride anytime you wish.
- See great landmarks and places such as the Empire State Building, Central Park and Times Square
among many others.
- Benefit of
a complementary river cruise and free entry to the Museum of the City.
- Learn interesting facts about landmarks and places you pass by.
- 4 available
lines - Red (Downtown Loop), Blue (Uptown Loop), Green (Brooklyn Loop) and Yellow (Night Tour).
in prioritizing places you wish to see first.
- Four available routes with over 30 stations.
- Audio commentary in 11 major languages.
and dining discounts.
|Adult: £40.8 / €46.2
Child: £33.9 / €38.4
|Adult: £47.7 / €54
Child: £40.8 / €46.2
£31.5 / €35.6
Child: £24.5 / €27.7
CitySights Bus Tour
- Learn to orient in New York and organize the tour according to your wishes.
- See top attractions of Big Apple.
- Benefit of
accompanying amenities with 2- and 3-day tickets.
- Choose a museum you would like to visit between 2 museums on offer.
- 4 available routes - Downtown,
Uptown (Harlem), Brooklyn and Night tours.
- Departing frequency every 25 or 30 minutes.
- A free Night
- Eat and Play discount card.
2-day tickets - Adult: £48.5 / €54.9, Child: £40.9 / €46.3
As you can see, the
tours offer many convenient and attractive services. For further details on how to increase the value of
your stay in Big Apple, please consult New York Big Bus Tours vs Gray Line Bus NYC (City Sightseeing) vs CitySights Bus Tours.
Which Paris Hop-On Hop-Off
Sightseeing Bus Tour is the Best?
Paris is one of the most visited destinations on earth. It has marvelous attractions all over the city
and bus tours are the best means of seeing them
all. These guided bus tours provide flexibility in choosing your priorities and accompanying
commentaries. Besides unlimited rides during the validity period, you
are free to alight from the bus and resume the ride whenever you wish. With any of these tours, you get
between attractions quickly while saving a lot of money.
Paris L'Open Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Get around Paris and see all top points of interest.
- See the
Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre among other attractions.
- Listen to pre-recorded commentary regarding places you pass by.
- Learn to
orient in the city and admire its beauty.
- 4 lines - Paris Grand Tour, Bastille-Bercy, Montmartre - Grands Boulevards and Montparnasse -
- Audio commentary in all widely-spoken languages of the world.
- Commentary for children in English,
Spanish and French.
- Wi-Fi free of charge on board the bus.
- Over 50 available stops throughout the city.
|Adult: £29.6 / €33
|Adult: £33.2 / €37
Child: £15.2 / €17
|Adult: £36.7 / €41
Child: £15.2 /
Paris Big Bus Tour
- Discover more than 50
attractions of the French capital.
- Benefit of a complementary walking tour and the Seine River cruise.
- See the Eiffel Tower, Opera Garnier, Champs-
Elysees and many other landmarks and places.
- Experience Paris by day and night.
- 3 routes - Classic, Montmartre and Night.
- Pre-recorded narrative in English, French, German and 8 more major languages.
- The Seine River cruise or a visit to the Louvre
if you have the option selected.
- Buses suitable for disabled people.
- Informative map.
|Adult: £27.4 / €31
Child: £13.7 / €15.5
|Adult: £31.5 / €35.6
Child: £16.1 / €18.2
|Adult: £20.4 / €23
Child: £10.6 / €12
- Benefit of tours during a day and night.
- Examine attractions of Paris on a pleasant ride.
- Find out the origin of Paris's epithet "The City of Lights\94 during a night tour.
- Marvel at the Notre Dame, Triumphal Arch, Eiffel Tower and other
- 3 available tours - 2-hour, 1-day and Night tours.
- Audio guides available in 9
- Roof that opens and closes in case of rain.
- Buses accessible by wheelchairs.
- Heating in winter.
|£15 / €17
£15.9 / €18
||£16.8 / €19
As you can see, each tour of Paris features something special. The only
thing you need to do is set the priorities and book an enjoyable and educational ride. To make your
decision easier, check all the details on the Paris L'Open Hop-On Hop-Off Tour vs Big Bus Tour vs Paris Foxity Bus Tours page.
Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour is the Best?
With Rome hop-on hop-off bus tours, tourists don't miss anything in Rome. With many fascinating
attractions around every corner, you would miss a great deal
by getting around on your own. Tourist sightseeing buses prevent that and add comfort, convenience and
time and money savings. And last but not least, traveling by
hop-on hop-off bus allows you to alight at any time you wish and continue the ride later.
Big Bus Tour
- Tour highlights of Rome.
- Learn about the history of one of the most historic destinations on earth.
- Join free walking tours that provide
- See the Colosseum, Pantheon, Vatican and more.
- 2 lines - Red and Blue.
- Free Wi-Fi on board buses.
- Commentary in 9 major languages, including English, Spanish and Russian.
- 16 stops along the route.
- 4 walking
tours with each ticket.
|Adult: £23.8 / €27
Child: £15.9 / €18
|Adult: £27.8 / €31
Child: £18.3 / €20
Sightseeing Roma Bus Tour
- Tour top attractions of
Rome and enjoy views from the open-top bus.
- Admire the Colosseum, Fountain di Trevi and the Santa Maria Maggiore among other sites.
- Learn about the
history of the city and its development.
- Audio commentary in 8 widely-spoken languages.
- Free use of
- 8 conveniently arranged stops.
- Live guides on board.
|Adult: £25.1 / €28
Child: £12.5 / €14
|Adult: £27.8 / €31
Child: £12.4 / €14
|Adult: £31.4 / €35
Child: £15.2 / €17
Open Bus Roma Cristiana Tours
- Tour principal and Christian-related attractions of Rome.
- Hear interesting stories and facts by means of
- See the Saint Peter's Basilica, Saint John Lateran, Santa Maria Maggiore and other important points
of interest in Rome.
- Complementary live commentary on board.
- Recorded commentary in 9 languages, including English, Spanish and
- Wi-Fi on board free of charge.
- Free rides for people with disability issues.
|£17.6 / €20
||£22.1 / €25
||£24.7 / €28
||£28.2 / €32
I Love Rome Gray Line Bus Tour
- Tour top attractions of Rome during a pleasant
- See the Colosseum, Castel Sant'Angelo, Piazza Venezia and many other places.
- Benefit of sightseeing and informative narrative.
flexibility to organize your activities during the tour.
- Live and pre-recorded commentary.
- Narration in 13 most significant languages.
- Map of Rome and its sites.
|Adult: £19.8 / €22
Youth: £11.7 / €13
Youth: £15.3 / €17
For further details available with Rome bus sightseeing tours, please take a look at the Rome Big Bus Tour vs Open Bus Rome Cristiana vs Rome Sightseeing vs I Love Rome Gray Line Bus Tour
Which Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour is the Best?
Barcelona has many
noteworthy attractions worth seeing. And available bus tours help you organize your sightseeing
efficiently. Your benefits of using their services are numerous and
these are some of them:
- You take off and continue the ride where and when you wish.
- You learn interesting stories and facts through commentary.
- Hop-on hop-off buses take you to Barcelona's attractions quickly.
Finally, you will save a lot of money in addition to benefits provided by
flexibility and speed.
City Sightseeing Gray Line Bus Tours
- Tour Barcelona's attractions by two available
- See extraordinary places such as the Sagrada Familia, La Padrera and the Casa Batllo.
- Learn interesting facts about places you pass by.
- Enjoy the ride in comfortable seats.
- 2 available routes - East Route and West Route.
commentary in 15 languages.
- Free Wi-Fi on board the bus.
- User-friendly buses for people with limited mobility.
- Complementary map.
|Adult: £25.7 / €29
Child: £14.1 / €16
Senior: £22 / €25
|Adult: £34.5 / €39
Child: £17.7 / €20
Senior: £30.8 / €35
Barcelona Turistic Bus Tours
- Take off from the bus and continue the ride at your
- Tour many attractions of Barcelona including Plaza de Catalunya, Sagrada Familia and Camp Nou.
- Hear interesting stories along the way.
- 3 routes - Blue, Red and Green routes.
- Free Wi-Fi on board the bus.
- On-board attendant to
assist you with anything you need.
- Audio commentary in every major language in the world.
|Adult: £23 / €26.1
Child: £12.7 / €14.4
Senior: £19.8 / €22.5
|Adult: £30.9 / €35.1
Child: £15.9 / €18
Senior: £27.8 / €31.5
With bus tours
offered by these two providers, you will realize the grandeur of Barcelona in short time. For related
conveniences and benefits offered by the providers, please
Barcelona City Sightseeing Tours (Gray Line) vs Barcelona Bus Touristic Hop-On Hop-Off Tours.
Which Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour is the Best?
Knowing the destination, you visit is beneficial from various points of view. And sightseeing bus tours
are among the best means for you to get to know
Berlin. Berlin bus tours take you to city's landmarks efficiently while enclosing significant historical
facts. And that's not everything. Along the way, you are
free to take off from the bus at any point and resume your ride later. That completes a trio of the most
important benefits - introduction, convenience and
flexibility. Read on to discover other related benefits.
Berlin City Sightseeing
- Choose among 3 available
routes and tour the city of Berlin.
- Visit historic places such as the Berlin Wall, Olympic Stadium and the Brandenburg Gate.
- Hear interesting stories
and facts by means of audio commentary.
- Take off and continue the ride whenever you decide.
- 3 lines: Classic, Berlin Wall and Westend (seasonal)
- Pre-recorded commentary in several languages, including English, French, Chinese and Spanish.
- Live commentary on board buses of the Berlin Wall Route.
- 2 all-year-round tours and one seasonal
|Adult: £16.7 / €19
Child: £8.8 / €10
Senior: £15.1 / €17
|Adult: £26.3 / €30
Child: £13.2 / €15
Senior: £26.3 / €30
Berlin City Circle Sightseeing
Discover top attractions of Berlin and familiarize yourself with the city.
- Enjoy the ride in comfortable seats.
- See the Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint
Charlie and the Berlin Cathedral among other places of interest.
- Learn about the city by means of the insightful commentary.
- 2 lines - Yellow and
- Complementary map of the city.
- Audio commentary in over a dozen languages.
- Over 30
stops throughout Berlin.
|Adult: £19.3 / €22
Child: £9.7 / €11
|Adult: £22.8 / €26
Child: £11.4 / €13
|Adult: £31.9 / €36
Child: £16 / €18
Berlin Tempelhofer Bus Tours
- Discover the city of Berlin on a pleasant ride.
- Explore the Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial and other landmarks.
- Listen to audio
commentary and live guides during the guided tour.
- Discover Tiergarten, the park that is larger than Central Park in New York.
- 19 conveniently located stops throughout the city.
- You can take your dog for a company on the ride.
- Pre-recorded and
1-day tickets - Adult: £15 / €17, Youth: £13.2 / €15, Senior: £13.2
Albeit comprehensive, Berlin
city bus tours are still different from one another to a certain extent. To determine which one is the
best for your needs and purposes, check out further details on
Berlin City Sightseeing vs City Circle Sightseeing vs Berlin Tempelhofer Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Which Frankfurt Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour is the Best?
Frankfurt has many interesting sites all over the city. Hence, visiting all or most of them requires careful planning and exerts a big effort. Thankfully, Frankfurt sightseeing bus tours eliminate these inconveniences and take you to the city's attractions fast and easy. More so, these hop-on hop-off bus tours give you flexibility in planning your time. You can take off the bus and continue the ride at any moment. Besides convenient, Frankfurt sightseeing bus tours are very affordable.
Frankfurt City Sightseeing
- Discover the city's attractions and get an overview of the city.
- Increase knowledge about Frankfurt through accompanying narrative.
- Pass by the Museum Riverbank, Opera House, Palmengarten and other landmarks and places.
- Enjoy ride on 2 routes.
- 2 lines - Express and Skyline tours.
- Pre-recorded commentary.
- Roof that closes in case of rain.
- 16 strategically located stops.
1-day tickets : Adult: £10.5 / €11.9, Child: £7 / €7.9
Frankfurt City Bus Tour
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour taking you to many points of interest.
- See Palmengarten, St. Paul's Church, Opera House and more.
- Listen to an informative commentary.
- Get yourself familiarized with the city.
- Audio commentary in all major languages of the world.
- 14 conveniently located stops along the route.
- Departures every 30 minutes.
1-day tickets : Adult: £13.5 / €15, Child: £7.2 / €8.1
Hence, Frankfurt bus tours are both convenient, flexible and affordable for any budget. Detailed information about Frankfurt sightseeing bus tours is available on the Frankfurt City Sightseeing vs Frankfurt City Bus Tour page.
Which Madrid Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour is the Best?
Madrid is a beautiful city that has many attractive points of interest. Albeit you can find most of them in and around the city center, getting between attractions tends to be expensive, time-consuming and exhausting. To avoid these inconveniences, book a sightseeing tour by bus. While buses take your from one attraction to another, they save you money, time and energy. Furthermore, you are free to alight anytime and resume your tour whenever you find convenient. And once you discover Madrid, use the opportunity to discover nearby Toledo, the City of Three Cultures.
Madrid Hop-On Hop-Off City Bus Tour
- Tour the attractions and museums of Madrid at your pace.
- Travel along Gran Via (Great Way) and see beautiful squares.
- See the Royal Palace, Almuneda Cathedral, Santiago Bernabeu and other popular places of interest.
- Listen to the commentary and gain an in-depth knowledge of the Spanish capital.
- 2 lines - Blue and Green.
- Pre-recorded commentary in 14 languages.
- Discounts at specified restaurants and shops.
- Complementary map.
- Frequent departures.
Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour
- Get yourself familiarized with the city on a guided tour by bus.
- Locate the attractions and learn how to orient in Madrid.
- Discover squares, museums and shopping areas.
- A morning departure at 9:00 am.
- Commentary by a bilingual guide.
- A drink in the Hard Rock CafÃƒÂ©.
- Ride in an air-conditioned bus.
Cost: Adult: €28; Child: €20; Senior: €24
Madrid Express Toledo Bus Tour
- Enjoy a pleasant ride from Madrid to the City of Three Cultures.
- Tour top tourist attractions in Toledo.
- Examine works of art by El Greco.
- See the Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz, Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca and the St. Tome Church.
- 2 half-day tours and 1 full-day tour.
- A complementary drink for half-day tours.
- Optional lunch for a full-day tour.
- Live commentary in English and Spanish.
- A choice between morning and afternoon half-day tours.
Half-day tour tickets:
Full-day tour tickets:
The suggested bus sightseeing tours combine excellent value for money in many ways. To find out other details and compare the tours, please land on the Madrid Hop-On Hop-Off City Bus Tour vs Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour vs Madrid Express Toledo Bus Tour page.
Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour with optional Canal boat cruise
Which is Best Budapest Hop-On Hop-Off - Big Bus tour or City sightseeing Tour Bus and Boat?
Lisbon City Sightseeing Bus Tours vs Yellow Hop-On Hop-Off Bus vs Gray Line Bus Tour
Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tours Open Bus Yellow Tours Vs Sights of Athens Hop-On Hop-Off Blue
Sydney Explorer Hop-on Hop-off Bus and Harbor Cruise vs Big Bus Sydney and Bondi Bus + Boat City Sightseeing
Vienna Sightseeing Bus Tour vs Big Bus Tour Vienna vs Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Boat Cruise
Munich Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Decker Gray Line Bus vs Munich Sightseeing Bus Tour