Craft Beer and German Beer Walking Tour in Berlin
- This is a walk through the Berlin and a discovery of the rich heritage of the city when it comes to beer drinking and productions.
- A dive into the industrial revolution of the German beers, making them one of the most - sought drinks of the world.
- An exudative tour into the major breweries of the city where you will learn the art and science of beer making and packaging.
What You'll Do:
- Explore the city's rich history when it comes to beer, and enjoy tasting of their locally crafted beers including internationally known ones.
- Enjoy tastes of beers like Weissbeer, Kellerbier, Drinkelbier and learn why thy taste different from one another in specialized breweries.
- Learn about Reinheitsgebot which is a 500 year old brewing purity law that still exist even to this day, and celebrate the heritage of the country Monterey Bar (a legendary beer parlor).
What It Includes:
- A 3 hours (approx.) beer tour of Berlin
- Travel alongside a professional guide
- Enjoy tasting of over 8 free beers
- Participation age: 18 years and above
- group tour: maximum of 6 travelers
- German Beer history learning
- This tour created the best memories my friends and I had during our visit to Berlin. And we look forward to embarking on it again next time in the city
- I recommend this tour for anybody because it is a perfect way to combine sightseeing, culture walking, attraction discovery and local interaction together in one outing
Is It Right:
- The best pick of tour for you to have the best overview of Berlin amidst unique activities.
- A perfect choice for legal drinking age of families and group of friends to satisfy their thirst for renowned local beers of the city
- Read lessRead more