Half-Day Potsdam Sightseeing Tour Including Guided Sanssouci Palace Visit from Berlin
- This is a relaxing and interesting half-day excursion from the German Capital to one of the most interesting cities in northern Germany.
- Potsdam is a charming city filled with historic features and UNESCO protected green spaces.
- The city once hosted royalty as well as Dutch communities and a Russian Colony.
What You'll Do:
- Take a comfortable air-conditioned coach from the Berlin city centre to the city of Potsdam.
- Visit the famous Sanssouci Palace and its beautiful gardens.
- Stroll between fig trees and grape vines and pass by gorgeous fountains.
- Enjoy the company of an excellent bilingual tour guide and tour the Palace with a multilingual audio guide.
What It Includes:
- Return transport by coach.
- Live bilingual guide.
- Entrance to the Sanssouci Palace.
- Audio guide.
- Travellers have left very positive reviews for this half-day trip from Berlin.
- Comments generally agree that the excursion is excellent value for money and that it provides a good introduction to the city of Potsdam.
Is It Right:
- Right for anyone interested in cultural heritage and historic architecture.
- This tour should also appeal to people who would like a day away from the busy German Capital.
- Read lessRead more