Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island
- Discovering Berlin has never been this enjoyable as this allow up to 72 hours of unlimited tour to witness Berlin museums.
- This welcome card allows you to tour more than 200 attractions such as another UNESCO World Heritage spot.
- You will be given a pocket size travel guide book that will aid you to the must see sites, and partner establishments.
What You'll Do:
- Ride the free public transport with options of Berlin or Berlin with Potsdam.
- Explore the top 5 museums in Berlin that were regarded as UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999.
- In Berlin State Museum and Old Museum, you will see the breathtaking antique collections of Berlin. In the New Museum, meanwhile, you will be taken aback to Ancient Egypt. Oriental sculptures can be seen in the Bode Museum and Islamic art in the Pergamon Museum.
What It Includes:
- 50% discount to 200 partner establishment
- 72-hour pass to public transport
- One-time free entrance to the top 5 museum destinations
- Discounts to other establishments
- This welcome card and museum island worked very well for tourists. Will enable tourists to use public transportation to get everywhere.
- Best thing ever for your visit to Berlin. Ticket was purchased via Viator and collected the cards at the airport... together with a map of Berlin.
Is It Right:
- If you're into antiques and artifacts, you will enjoy this tour.
- Those who want to have a taste of Berlin history should also be part of this tour.
- Read lessRead more