Private Beer Tour and Snacks with a Local in Berlin
- This is a discovery tour of the connection that exist between Berlin locals/elites and beer making/production.
- A dive into Germany's famous beer culture alongside a taste of local snacks and other related appetizers.
- A private tour into the best traditional brews where you will learn the art and science of beer making and packaging from the behind - the - scene view.
What You'll Do:
- Enjoy tasting of four different beers (Hopfenstopfer Citra Pale Ale, Schultheiss Pilsener, Schopper Hell, Black Flag or Weiz) as you experience a round - trip to top and local German brews.
- Explore various landmarks of the city as you search for the best cuisines including Oberbaum Bridge, Gorlitzer Park, and many other food joints and stops.
- This tour has been designed to make you walk beside a professional guide who will be your source of navigation and also feed you with all you need to know about Berlin's rich beer culture.
What It Includes:
- A 2 hours (approx.) beer and food tour
- A private tour
- Tasting of over 3 specialty beers.
- 1 currywurst
- Travel alongside a professional local guide
- Private tour: only your group will participate
- It was a fun - filled experience for everyone on - board, I wouldn't have known the best of Berlin if I didn't go for this tour.
- The guide was interestingly interactive as he was answering questions and telling us more about each beer tasted. It was a memorable one.
Is It Right:
- The right package for food lovers, beer lovers and adventure lovers.
- A nice package for families, groups, couples to have memorable moments with one another.
- Read lessRead more