Berlin Market Tour, Cooking Class and Lunch
- An exclusive exposition of what Berlin has to give when it comes to foods, cuisines, culinary ingredients and gastronomies.
- A market tour combined with a cooking class which gives perfect introduction into what to eat and where to eat during your vacation in Berlin.
- This tour is a strategy used to uncover the cooking secrets and techniques of the German foods including tasting of freshly - prepared foods.
What You'll Do:
- Start your tour with an exploration of the renowned Berlin market Winterfeldtmarkt, where you will learn various local German ingredients and their uses from your host.
- Go on a 4 - hours cooking class of a delicious 4 - course lunch of homemade specialties, during which you will learn about the rich culinary heritage of the Germans .
- Sit down on a round - table with your host and other travelers to enjoy the fruit of your labor - a delicious freshly prepared lunch and complimentary glass of German beer or wine.
- Explore the neighborhood of Schoneberg (food stores and wine shops), Winterfeldt Markt (most popular place in Berlin for foods and drinks), and the Kath. Kirchengemeinde St. Matthias (Catholic Church).
What It Includes:
- A 6 hours (approx.) market tour of Berlin
- Explore alongside a professional Local guide
- Food tasting
- 4 - hours Cooking class
- A glass of German sparkling wine
- Freshly - prepared Lunch
- Take - home recipes
- Linen shopping bag
- Group tour: maximum of 5 travelers
- This was an impressive cooking class. We had a lot to learn and savor on. From the market outing to the cooking class, it was awesome
- I learnt a lot, it was activity mixed with fun
Is It Right:
- An activity tour designed for you, traveling families and foodie lovers.
- The right choice for everyone who want to learn new culinary culture and food ingredients
- Read lessRead more