Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tour in Small Groups
3 hours 30 minutes
- This is a short bike tour encompassing an exclusive exploration of the Berlin Wall where you will learn more about World War II and the history, culture and politics revolving around it.
- You will also be exploring Berlin's most iconic and famous landmarks such as the Potsdamer Platz, Checkpoint Charlie and the Brandenburg Gate.
- This will be a short 3.5-hour bike tour that you will surely enjoy and not regret.
What You'll Do:
- Gaining a better appreciation of the events and history surrounding the Berlin Wall and better understand Berlin's culture, and architecture.
- Taking lots of photos at highly picturesque locations. We recommend snapping pictures at the Brandenburg Gate!
- Keep healthy and fit with this 3.5-hour bike tour that will keep you and your loved ones on your toes.
What It Includes:
- A professional, multi-lingual local guide will be there to bring you around Berlin and share with you their knowledge of Berlin's history and culture.
- You will be entitled to the use of our bicycles and helmets.
- Bottled water will be available for you to hydrate yourselves.
- We may have to reschedule the tour for another day or provide you with a full refund in the event that the tour is cancelled due to unfavourable weather or insufficient sign-ups
- Infant seats are available upon request.
- Travellers were extremely satisfied with the amount of landmarks and attractions covered within the short period of time. They recommend this tour to anyone looking for a fun and healthy to explore Berlin's most popular and iconic landmarks that defined Germany.
- Travellers were especially pleased with the tour guides who were very informative and professional. The tour guide are qualified and will go a step further to teach you more about Berlin.
Is It Right:
- If you are looking for an informative, relaxing and enjoyable exploration of Berlin and its beautiful sights and scenery, then this bike tour is perfect for you and your loved ones.
- However, we advise people with physical complications such as back injuries and heart problems to refrain from participating. Seek medical clearance if you wish to participate.
- Read lessRead more