Berlin's Gay, Lesbian, and Queer Scene Small-Group Walking Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
- An exploration of the vibrant and multicultural state of Berlin when it comes to gay rights movements.
- This tour is a dive into the city's LGBT history by visiting major streets, trans-bars, Gay Museums and neighborhoods filled with city's connection with gays and lesbians.
- It is an included walking tour that comes with lots of fun and history - unveiling about German's gay rights movements since the late 19th century.
What You'll Do:
- Explore historical and culturally rich streets like Schoneberg, Kreuzberg, Tiergarten, Sudblock, Berghain and many more
- Visit the first gat museum in the world and see the deeper understanding of LGBT history and culture.
- You will be accompanied by a local guide who will be your source of navigation and also make you learn about the gay community and its main personlaities like Marlene Dietrich, Mayor Klaus Wowereit and lots more.
What It Includes:
- A 3 hours 30 minutes (approx.) walking tour in Berlin
- Travel alongside a professional local guide
- City map including all information regarding public transportation round the city.
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Group tour
- It was an amazing journey. We learn about the history of acceptance and tolerance of Germany towards gay rights
- This is a great tour that comes with a perfect guide. It was fun - filled and full of new things to learn.
Is It Right:
- Suitable for everybody, anybody and you
- Absolutely right for friends and group of people to explore some unique
- Read lessRead more