Half-Day Bike Tour of Florence with Piazzale Michelangelo
- Participate in this 2-hour bike tour around the city of Florence.
- This bike tour is available everyday at 10am, 3pm and 9pm, where you will be accompanied by a tour guide who will bring you along the narrow streets of Florence to view magnificent attractions such as the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower and the Piazza della Repubblica.
- Other attractions include the Museo Casa di Dante, Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Ponte Vecchio and Ponte alle Grazie.
What You'll Do:
- Exploring the depths of Florence and learning more about the history, culture and architecture of Florence's medieval buildings and monuments.
- Keeping fit with your family and loved ones as you ride your bikes around Florence while enjoying the cool breeze.
- Absorb the serenity and peacefulness of Florence as you view the secluded monuments.
What It Includes:
- This guided tour will include access to bikes, helemet, headses and bottled water.
- Pricing is inclusive of admission fees at Piazza della Repubblica, Ponte Santa Trinita, Piazza Santo Spirito, Ponte Vechio, Piazza Santa Croce and Piazza della Signoria. However, at these following locations, admission fees are NOT included: Duoma - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiora, Palazzo Pitti and Museo Casa di Dante.
- The tour will be cancelled if there is poor weather. We will reschedule the tour to another date or provide you with a full refund in the case that such unfortunate circumstances occur.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off will not be available.
- Travellers were very satisfied with the Florence bike tour around as they got to view the amazing and spectacular sights that Italy had to offer.
- Travellers were also pleased with the flexibility of the tour timings as there were 3 different timings to cater to their itineraries. Overall, it was a highly pleasant and recommended experience.
Is It Right:
- If you are searching for a invigorating tour filled with loads of fun and gorgeous views of Florence's cityscape and architecture, then this bike tour is perfect for you and your loved ones.
- However, we advise those deemed unfit for physical activities (e.g. pregnant women, people with physical complications such as back injuries and heart problems) to refrain from participating.
- Read lessRead more