Florence Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Accademia Gallery Tour plus City Bike Tour
- Sign up for this unique bike tour around the streets and avenues of Florence which combines two of the most popular tours in Florence: Michelangelo's world-renowned "David", as well as the Accademia Gallery, where you will be viewing the most famous sculptures moulded by the greatest artists of Italy.
- This is a very value-for-money tour as you will be receiving significant discounts for this entire tour.
- Choose to embark on this bike tour in the morning or afternoon, whichever is most convenient for you!
What You'll Do:
- Exploring the gorgeous pathways and streerts of Florence on your comfortable vintage bikes. It is a healthy way to roam around Florence with your family and loved ones and keep fit.
- Enjoy the views and sights that Florence's architecture and sculptures has to offer, while learning more about Florence's history, culture and ancient arts scene.
- Save costs as this bike tour offers two highly popular and often sold-out tours at an extremely discounted price.
What It Includes:
- A professional, English-speaking local guide will be there to bring you around Florence and share with you their knowledge of Florence's history, culture and art.
- You will be entitled to the use of our vintage bicycles and helmets. .
- Bottled water will be available for you to hydrate yourselves.
- We may have to reschedule the tour for another day or provide you with a full refund in the event that the tour is cancelled due to unfavourable weather or insufficient sign-ups
- You will be able to skip the line at the Accademia Gallery tour, providing you with a comfortable and hassle-free experience learning and viewing Renaissance art.
- Travellers were amazed with how much the tour had to offer despite its very low cost. The tour is especially amazing for those who want to have a taste of Renaissance art and culture.
- However, travellers cautioned prospective participants to be careful when cycling as the roads may be crowded and hence difficult to manoeuvre around. But, the tour guides were very cautious and ensured that all travellers were safe at all times.
Is It Right:
- If you are looking to indulge yourself in the art and architecture of Florence, Italy, then this bike tour is the perfect choice for you and your loved ones.
- However, we advise people with physical complications such as back injuries and heart problems to refrain from participating. Seek medical clearance if you wish to participate.
- Read lessRead more