Tuscan countryside bike tour and saffron tasting
- This is a bike tour around the Tuscany countryside, which is actually near the city of Florence
- You will be cruising along Tuscany's rural landscape and enjoying the views and sights of the ancient Pieve di San Cassiano, Casa Di Giotto (where the famous artist Giotto lived) and Villa Poggio Bartoli (which was the residence home to Florence's most esteemed families)
- The tour will last about 3 hours, spanning a distance of 9 miles/ 15 kilometres and you also have the chance to try out a selection of snacks such as honey, biscuits, cheese and tea!
What You'll Do:
- Exploring the countryside of Tuscany on your bikes which is a very healthy way to keep fit and roam around with your family and loved ones.
- Enjoy the breeze as you cruise along Tuscany's most famed rural landmarks and villas that are simply too gorgeous to miss out.
- Enjoy local Tuscan specialties and locally-made foodstuffs such as their honey and cheeses.
What It Includes:
- A professional, local guide will be there to bring you around Tuscany and share with you their knowledge of Tuscany's history and culture.
- You will be entitled to the use of our hybrid bicycles and helmets. You may request for an electric bike which will cost 35.
- Bottled water will be available for you to hydrate yourselves.
- We may have to reschedule the tour for another day or provide you with a full refund in the event that the tour is cancelled due to unfavourable weather or insufficient sign-ups
- The minimum age requirement for this tour is 14.
- Travellers loved the serenity of the Tuscany countryside, which made the entire tour a highly relaxing, peaceful and fun experience for all. Also, they were very satisfied with the saffron-flavoured snacks along the way.
- Travellers were also extremely pleased with their tour guides who were professional, knowledgeable and courteous.
Is It Right:
- If you are looking for an unique and exciting way to explore Tuscany's countryside, then this bike tour is perfect for you and your loved ones.
- However, we advise people with physical complications such as back injuries and heart problems to refrain from participating. Seek medical clearance if you wish to participate.
- Read lessRead more