Nice Cote dAzur OCEANS: Digital and Immersive Odyssey
- This is a family-friendly show that is perfect for kids and adults alike. During the event, travellers discover a brand-new perspective on the oceans and underwater life.
- This is a unique tour activity with 360-degree audiovisual effects/show that bring the oceans to life. This show has multiple daily showtimes are available for your ease.
- It consists of daily screenings that are held at the Cap3000 mall and entertainment centre on the edge of Nice. Thanks to the floor and ceiling, you’ll be immersed in magnificent undersea worlds.
What You'll Do:
- You will discover a brand-new perspective on the oceans and underwater life. You will watch the 360-degree audiovisual effects bring the oceans to life.
- Since multiple daily showtimes are available for your ease, you will pick the time that’s suitable for you, attend, watch and enjoy the performance at that time too.
- Tickets ensure your entry into the show and these tickets get sold out easily, so you will pre-book and confirm your tickets to avoid disappointments.
What It Includes:
- Free Cancellation:Get a full refund up to 24 hours in advance on most experiences.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible .
- Stroller accessible.
- Service animals allowed.
- Near public transportation.
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible.
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible.
- Most travellers can participate.
- Ocean and aquatic life display/explanations.
- Travellers said it was unique, entertaining and educative at the same time. They enjoyed their moneys worth and would indeed visit again.
- Some travellers loved the environment and scenery. They described as the perfect getaway experience, they strongly recommend this activity to others who haven’t given it a try.
Is It Right:
- Those who want to take their significant others to dates can take them to this event. It gives a chill and romantic feeling, with the right inquiry one can propose to their spouse here.
- Students, educationists and bloggers who want to learn about oceans and aquatic life for academic and publication purposes can attend this event. They will definitely learn from this event.
- Read lessRead more