Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport Terminal Map
Do you care to know amazing facts about Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport? We have got them listed just for you! Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is also known as Washington National Airport and it is one of the two major airports which serves the famous Washington D.C. it is also known to be the nearest commercial airport to the capital that serves Baltimore. In addition, it was renamed in honor of President Ronald Reagan in 1998.
It has three terminals- Terminal A, terminal B, Terminal C.
TERMINAL A: this terminal is also known as the south terminal and it was constructed in the 1980s and it was renovated between February 2002 to October 2003 for maximal functionality and performance. This terminal has check points and facilities for convenience.
The main shop near Ronald Reagan Washington National airport terminal A include:AMERICA! Taylor Gourmet, Johnston & Murphy, Brooks Brothers.
Main restaurant near Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport terminal A include:Legal seafood, Cava, Matsutake Sushi.
Main Car rental near Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport Terminal A: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, National, Enterprise, Thrifty, Hertz. https://www.tripindicator.com/car-rental.html.
TERMINALS B/C: the terminals link up to one another, with similar architectural construction. They are known as the north terminals and they house artificial gates and the national hall. They have a lot of shops and restaurants nearby.
The main shop near Ronald Reagan Washington National airport terminal B include:StarBucks, Duty-Free Americans, Say, SI Bon.
The main restaurant near Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport terminal B include:Good stuff eatery, El Centro D.f, magic pan, QDOBA Mexican Eats.
Main Car rental near Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport Terminal B: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, National, Enterprise, Thrifty, Hertz. For more information about car rental, visit https://www.tripindicator.com/car-rental.html.
AIRPORT TO CITY: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is nearest to the city center. You can take the fast metro Washington DC blue line which will last for just fifteen minutes to get you to the city center. . For more information about airport to city, visit https://www.tripindicator.com/which-washington-airport-is-best-to-fly-or-closest-to-washington-city-centre.html
Top Tours & Tickets
More Airport Maps
- Jhon F. Kennedy Airport Map
- La Guardia Airport Map
- Newark Liberty Airport Map
- Chicago Midway Airport Map
- Chicago Rockford Airport Map
- O Hare Airport Map
- Miami Airport Map
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport Map
- Palm Beach Airport Map
- Kansas City Airport Map
- Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport Map
- Johnson County Executive Airport Map
- Baltimore-Washington Airport Map
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport Map
- Dulles Airport Map
- Tampa Airport Map
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Airport Map
- Sarasota-Bradenton Airport Map
- Oakland Airport Map
- San Francisco Airport Map
- San Jose Airport Map
- Philadelphia Airport Map
- New Castle Airport Map
- Atlantic City Airport Map
- Orlando Melbourne Airport Map
- Orlando Sanford Airport Map
- Orlando Airport Map
- T. F. Green Airport Map
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport Map
- Boston Logan Airport Map
- Los Angeles Airport Map
- Ontario Airport Map
- Bob Hope Airport Map
- Long Beach Airport Map
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Map
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport Map
- Buffalo Niagara Airport Map
- Niagara Falls Airport Map
- Charlotte Douglas Airport Map
- Concord Regional Airport Map
- Cleveland Hopkins Airport Map
- Akron-Canton Airport Map
- Dallas Love Field Airport Map
- Dallas-Fort Worth Airport Map
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport Map
- William P. Hobby Airport Map
- Lambert-St. Louis Airport Map
- MidAmerica St. Louis Airport Map
- Boeing Field, King County Airport Map
- Kenmore Air Harbour Seaplane Base Map
- Seattle-Tacoma Airport Map