- Free Things to do in New York
- New York Discount Cards
- New York Pass vs New York City pass
- Best New York Bus Tours
- New York City Tours
- New York Hop on Hop off
- Best Art Museums in NYC
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Things to do in New York at Night
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- New York Day Trips
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- New York Helicopter Tour
- New York Attractions Map
La Guardia Airport Terminal Map
Do you care to know so much more about La Guardia Airport? Here are some details which you will find interesting. La Guardia Airport is located in the northern part of New York City Borough of queens in the United States. It is located on the waterfront of Flushing and Bowery Bays in East Elmhurst and borders the Neighborhoods of Astoria and Jackson Heights.
This airport is known to be the third busiest airport serving the New York City. Another important fact is that it is the twentieth busiest in the United States.
TERMINALS: there is so much information about the terminals. You can read on to know more about the terminals. Terminal A, B, C, and D
TERMINAL A: this terminal is also known as Marine terminal A because it was the airport’s original terminal for overseas flight. The waterside terminal is the home of the largest Mural created during the Roosevelt-era works progress Administration Federal art project.
Main shops near terminal La Guardia airport terminal A: Salotto, Dunkin Donuts, Yankee Clipper. Nursing site.
Main restaurant near La Guardia airport terminal A: Figs Café, Figs restaurant, Five Guys Burgers and fries, Food Hall Hot and Cold Bufffet.
Car rentals near La Guardia airport terminal A: Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise, Payless, thrifty, and National are available, for more information, visitwww.tripindicator.com/car-hire/la -guardia-airport.html.
TERMINAL B: this is also the central terminal which serves most of LaGuardia airlines. It is six blocks long and has four-storey central section, two three story wings and four concourses. There are eleven new gates at terminal B which was opened in 2018.
Main shops near La Guardia airport terminal B: America, Angelina’s Metro Market, Au Bon Pain, Auntie Anne’s, Benefit cosmetics.
Main restaurant near La Guardia airport terminal B: Metro Burger Bar, Minnow, Prime Tavern, Red carpet Club, Talgire
Car rentals near La Guardia airport terminal B: Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise, Payless, thrifty, and National are available, for more information, visitwww.tripindicator.com/car-hire/la -guardia-airport.html.
TERMINAL C: this terminal was designed by William Nicholas and his associates. It was opened in 1992 at a cost of $250. Delta occupies the majority of the terminal gates which is C15-C44.
Main shops near La Guardia airport terminal C: Altitude, Artichoke, Biergarten, Cotto, Empire Tavern,Food Hall,Kombu, New York Lottery.
Main restaurant near La Guardia airport terminal C: Sam Adams Bar, Taste NY, Victory grill, Voyage, Wilbar
Car rentals near La Guardia airport terminal C: Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise, Payless, thrifty, and National are available, for more information, visitwww.tripindicator.com/car-hire/la -guardia-airport.html.
TERMINAL D: it is equipped with so many facilities. it also has NYC transit Buses service, Car rental services, Hotel shuttles, taxi rank as well as reserved Parking spaces for passengers. It has two levels; the ground level and the first level.
Main shops near La Guardia airport terminal D: Donuts, Yankee Clipper, America, Angelina’s Metro Market.
Main restaurant near La Guardia airport terminal D: Sam Adams Bar, Taste NY, Figs Café, Figs restaurant, Five Guys Burgers and fries
Car rentals near La Guardia airport terminal D: Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise, Payless, thrifty, and National are available, for more information, visitwww.tripindicator.com/car-hire/la -guardia-airport.html.
AIRPORT TO CITY: You can get to the city center via the air train or bus since it is just 9.3 miles. For more information about airport to city details, visit www.tripindicator.com/which-new-york-airport-is-best-to-fly-or-closest-to-new-york-city-centre.html.
TOURIST ATTRACTION: There are so many attractions such as lady liberty, pay your respect at 9/11 memorial tranquil botanical gardens, Empire State Building or Rockefeller building. You can also visit the museums to learn so much more about natural history. Visit www.tripindicator.com/tours/new-york/fast-track-tickets-best-city-sightseeing-tours.htmlfor more attractions like SPYSCAPE Museum, Gulliver's Gate NYC, The Vessel NYC. You can also visit the museums to learn so much more about natural history. For more information about tourist attractions, Visit www.tripindicator.com/tours/new-york/fast-track-tickets-best-city-sightseeing-tours.html.Source of maps: https://www.laguardiaairport.com/at-airport/airport-maps
Top Tours & Tickets
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of this insightful guided tour of the theaters of Broadway is between 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 minutes.
One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: You have liberty to choose how long to stay inside the One World Observatory. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes is, in general, considered enough time for this visit.
New York Botanical Garden Ticket
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City
Duration: The Harlem and Upper West Side tour lasts around 4 hours in total.
Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride
Duration: This romantic and entertaining activity can last either 20 or 50 minutes, depending on your choice.
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
Duration: The bike tour of Manhattan's Central Park lasts approximately 2 hours.
Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
Duration: The duration of the trip to Washington, D.C. is between 12 and 14 hours.
More Airport Maps
- Jhon F. Kennedy International Airport Map
- La Guardia Airport Map
- Newark Liberty International Airport Map
- Chicago Midway International Airport Map
- Chicago Rockford International Airport Map
- O Hare International Airport Map
- Miami International Airport Map
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Map
- Palm Beach International Airport Map
- Kansas City International Airport Map
- Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport Map
- Johnson County Executive Airport Map
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport Map
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport Map
- Dulles International Airport Map
- Tampa International Airport Map
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport Map
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport Map
- Oakland International Airport Map
- San Francisco International Airport Map
- San Jose International Airport Map
- Philadelphia International Airport Map
- New Castle Airport Map
- Atlantic City International Airport Map
- Orlando Melbourne International Airport Map
- Orlando Sanford International Airport Map
- Orlando International Airport Map
- T. F. Green Airport Map
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport Map
- Boston Logan International Airport Map
- Los Angeles International Airport Map
- Ontario International Airport Map
- Bob Hope Airport Map
- Long Beach Airport Map
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Map
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport Map
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport Map
- Niagara Falls International Airport Map
- Charlotte Douglas Airport Map
- Concord Regional Airport Map
- Cleveland Hopkins Airport Map
- Akron-Canton Airport Map
- Dallas Love Field Airport Map
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Map
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport Map
- William P. Hobby Airport Map
- Lambert-St. Louis Airport Map
- MidAmerica St. Louis Airport Map
- Boeing Field, King County International Airport Map
- Kenmore Air Harbour Seaplane Base Map
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Map