Madrid at Night Bike Guided Tour
- This is a night bike guided tour around the city of Madrid where you will be visiting some of the most popular and iconic attractions without the usual afternoon crowds that make sightseeing a hassle.
- The attractions that you will be visiting include Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, Royal Palace of Madrid and Parque del Retiro.
- This is a very short 2-hour bike tour which will be relaxing, cosy and entertaining.
What You'll Do:
- Breezing through Madrid's beautiful cityscape and architecture which will be beautifully illuminated at night.
- Learning a great deal about Madrid's history and culture through your professional tour guide who will be alongside you to impart their knowledge and answer your questions.
- Staying fit and healthy as you explore Madrid on a bike that will surely work your muscles.
What It Includes:
- A professional, multi-lingual local guide will be there to bring you around Madrid and share with you their knowledge of its history and culture.
- You will be entitled to the use of our bicycles and helmets.
- Bottled water will be available for you to hydrate yourselves.
- We may have to reschedule the tour for another day or provide you with a full refund in the event that the tour is cancelled due to unfavourable weather or insufficient sign-ups
- Infant and child seats are available upon request.
- This tour package will accommodate up to 14 participants who meet the minimum age requirement of 13 years.
- Travellers enjoyed the serenity and peacefulness of the night bike tour around Madrid. They felt that it was a great end to the night and recommended it to anyone looking to tour around Madrid if they dislike crowds.
- Travellers were also very pleased with their tour guides who were informative, helpful and accommodating.
Is It Right:
- If you are highly interested in this relaxing and peaceful night tour around Madrid and its gorgeous illuminated sights, then this bike tour is perfect for you and your loved ones!
- However, we advise people with physical complications such as back injuries and heart problems to refrain from participating. Seek medical clearance if you wish to participate.
- Read lessRead more