Los Angeles International Airport Terminal Map
Are you on a work trip to the States? Or do you plan to tour the US? Either way, brace yourself for an exciting experience at the infamous Los Angeles International Airport, because you'll most likely land there. Popularly known as LAX, this airport is the fourth busiest airport in the world and the second busiest in the United States. With its four parallel runways and 9 terminals spanning 3,500 acres of land, LAX promises a spectacular view.
Los Angeles International Airport sits south of Westchester district, Los Angeles, California and it's known as the world's busiest origin and destination airport, since many travelers begin and end their journey there.
The Los Angeles International Airport has nine passenger terminals labelled; Terminal 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and Tom Bradley's International Terminal (TBIT). These terminals have a total of 128 gates built to form the letter U. Inter-terminal pedestrian connections and shuttle buses allow passengers to connect one terminal from the other.
Each terminal has many features to keep travelers engaged and refreshed. Click here for more information car rentals Los Angeles Airport .
Terminal 1: has 13 gates and is primarily used by Southwest Airlines.
Restaurants; Camacho's and Pinkberry, La Brea Bakery, Gordon Biersch Brewery, Home Turf Sports Bar, Backlot Deli, McDonald's, California Crush, Starbucks,
Shops; Crews of California, Kidsworks, Brookstone, See's Candies and Hudson News.
Terminal 2: has a total of 12 gates, used mainly by Delta Air Lines and a number of foreign airlines.
Restaurants: Burger King, Starbucks, La Brea Bakery, Wolfgang Puck Express and L.A. Roadhouse-Route 66l.
Shops: I Love L A, Pacific Coast Traders, Hudson News, Flight Time, Jetway Express and DFS Group, L.P.
Terminal 3: has a total of 12 gates and also used by Delta Air Lines
Restaurants: Burger King, Java, Starbucks and Gladstone's 4 Fish Restaurant.
Shops: Hudson News, Hudson News/ Hudson Booksellers, See's Candies and DFS Group, L.P.
Terminal 4: has a total of 16 gates and it's home for American Airlines.
Restaurants: Brioche Doree, Burger King, Chili's Too, Starbucks and On the Border Mexican Grill.
Shops: Hudson Booksellers,Jetway Express, Destination LA / LA EDGE, See's Candies, Hudson News, $10 Boutique and DFS Group, L.P.
Terminal 5: has 15 gates and used by Northwest Airlines.
Restaurants: California Pizza Kitchen, Creative Croissants, El Cholo Cantina, Euro Coffee and Haagen Dazs, Malibu Al's and McDonald's.
Shops: Life Is Good and DFS Group, L.P.
Terminal 6: has 14 gates and houses Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, Mokulele Airlines, XL Airways France, Boutique Airlines and VivaAerobus.
Restaurants: Cinnabon, Home Turf Sports Bar, Jody Maroni's, Monet's, A California Deli, Redondo Beach Brewing Co., Ruby's, Starbucks and Java.
Shops: Last Stop News Shop, Caterina's, Hudson News/ Hudson Booksellers and Jetway Express.
Terminal 7: has 15 gates and used for both local and international operations of United Airlines.
Restaurants: Karl Strauss Microbrewery, Starbucks, Wolfgang Puck Express, McDonald's, La Brea Bakery and Baja Fresh Express.
Shops: Jetway Booksellers, The Body Shop, ACI, Hudson News, Kidsworks and DFS Group, L.P.
Terminal 8: has 7 gates and mainly used for some mainland flights.
Restaurants: California Pizza Kitchen, Starbucks, L.A. Roadhouse-Route
Shops: Hudson News
TBIT: this terminal has the highest number of gates; 28. And it's home for an impressive number of Air Lines including, Air France, Air New Zealand, British Airways, Austrian Airlines, China Airlines, Japan Airlines and many others.
Restaurants: Daily Grill, El Paseo, Euro Coffee and Haagen Dazs, Hamada Orient Express, Arrivals Cafe, McDonald's, Northside Bar, Marina Bar, Sushi Boy, Cinnabon and Daniels Bistro + Bar
Shops: In Motion, California Market, Crews of California, Via Voyage, Crews of California, Hudson News, Hudson Booksellers, Luggage Store, Hollywood Store, Kidsworks and DFS Group, L.P.
AIRPORT TO CITY
Los Angeles International Airport is located south of Westchester district, Los Angeles, California. It is approximately 30 km (18 miles) of southwest of Downtown Los Angeles.
Click here for more information getting Los Angeles airport to city options here.Source of maps: https://www.flylax.com/en/lax-terminal-maps
Top Tours & Tickets
More Airport Maps
- Jhon F. Kennedy International Airport Map
- La Guardia Airport Map
- Newark Liberty International Airport Map
- Chicago Midway International Airport Map
- Chicago Rockford International Airport Map
- O Hare International Airport Map
- Miami International Airport Map
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Map
- Palm Beach International Airport Map
- Kansas City International Airport Map
- Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport Map
- Johnson County Executive Airport Map
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport Map
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport Map
- Dulles International Airport Map
- Tampa International Airport Map
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport Map
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport Map
- Oakland International Airport Map
- San Francisco International Airport Map
- San Jose International Airport Map
- Philadelphia International Airport Map
- New Castle Airport Map
- Atlantic City International Airport Map
- Orlando Melbourne International Airport Map
- Orlando Sanford International Airport Map
- Orlando International Airport Map
- T. F. Green Airport Map
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport Map
- Boston Logan International Airport Map
- Los Angeles International Airport Map
- Ontario International Airport Map
- Bob Hope Airport Map
- Long Beach Airport Map
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Map
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport Map
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport Map
- Niagara Falls International Airport Map
- Charlotte Douglas Airport Map
- Concord Regional Airport Map
- Cleveland Hopkins Airport Map
- Akron-Canton Airport Map
- Dallas Love Field Airport Map
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Map
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport Map
- William P. Hobby Airport Map
- Lambert-St. Louis Airport Map
- MidAmerica St. Louis Airport Map
- Boeing Field, King County International Airport Map
- Kenmore Air Harbour Seaplane Base Map
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Map