Athens small group traditional Greek Food Tasting tour
3 to 4 hours
- This is diving into the food heritage as well as the tasting of these cuisine heritages.
- This is the visit to the most popular of the Athens Markets where foods and drinks are sold for the locals and elites.
- Also a walking tour into the local neighborhoods and regions where the real local Athenians can be found and you can roll with them.
What You'll Do:
- Come like a gluttonous person by eating no food from house so that you will not miss eating every food you come across.
- Feast in the Greek style on traditional foods, cheese, meats, olives, nuts, and lots more depending on where your guide takes you to.
- Also visit some ancient baking shops in the city to taste the crunchy filo layered pie called Tyropita or the Koulouri which is a speciality pretzel dipped in sesame seeds.
What It Includes:
- Traditional food tour time up to 3 to 4 hours (approx.)
- Food sampling and beverages drinking
- Walk alongside a Local English - Speaking guide
- Complimentary like snacks and Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a very detailed tour aimed at giving you the best of traditional Greek foods like it did for us when we opted for it
- The tour was so great and the guide was interesting, we wished we didn't finish the tour but time wasn't on our side
Is It Right:
- Very right for anybody and everybody especially foodies
- This is a perfect option to have a nice time with your lover or spouse
- Read lessRead more