Private Winery tour, Temple of Artemis Brauron, Museum and lunch
- It is a private tour in Athens that includes an exclusive experience in the city that offers participants several activities to indulge in including historical sightseeing.
- This is a personalised tour of the temple of Artemis Brauron, a visit to the archaeological museum of Brauron with enough time to explore and discover some ancient secrets.
- It also allows you to stop at Markopoulo Mesogeas, a visit to a family-owned winery and a history of winemaking practises and traditions in the city and a delectable Greek seafood speciality.
What You'll Do:
- You will participate in several fun activities on a private tour in Athens with a personalised driver and professional tour guide (both English speaking).
- You will go on a visit to the temple of Artemis Brauron see the magnificent sight of the temple where Iphigenia, Agamemnon’s daughter used to worship and also visit the archaeological museum of Brauron.
- You will visit a family-owned winery and learn about the history of winemaking in the city and also go on an exclusive seafood lunch in the famous Porto Rafti beach.
What It Includes:
- Confirmation at the time of booking.
- A visit to a family-owned winery.
- Private tour with a personalised experience.
- Professional English speaking driver.
- Professional tour guide.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible.
- Tour is not suitable for pregnant travellers.
- Travellers should have at least moderate physical fitness.
- It is a private tour activity, only your group will participate.
- For a full refund, cancel the booking at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- Most people said the experience was very unique and they learnt a lot on the history of winemaking and the mysteries surrounding the temple of Artemis Brauron.
- People said they loved the seafood at Porto Rafti beach and the service was great. Some people said they would revisit this tour and it was highly recommendable.
Is It Right:
- It offers a great experience with visits to several popular landmarks in the city and also some historical learnings on winemaking and the temple of Artemis Brauron.
- It includes a personalised touring experience, a professional diver and an English speaking tour guide.
- Read lessRead more