San Francisco International Airport Terminal Map
Are you looking for the best place to start your trip of a lifetime? Say no more because we got you covered. San Francisco International Airport will serve as a gateway into one of the best travel destinations in the world. It is served by every major U.S Airline as well as few carriers. San Francisco Airport is the second busiest airport in California and the seventh busiest in the United States.
SFO Airport serves not only the City of San Francisco and Northern California region, also it is a gateway to further Pacific destinations and the second largest international hub within the state of California.
You’ll get to appreciate shopping from designer brands and luxury boutiques. Getting the best sellers from exquisite bookstores, authentic souvenirs. You have a range of choices on what to eat in the bars, cafes and restaurants before your next flight or after your arrival. Don’t go without trying the facials, manicure and pedicure
San Francisco Airport consist of four terminals: A single international terminal and three domestic terminals (Terminal 1 (Boarding Areas B and C), Terminal 2(Boarding Area D), and Terminal 3(Boarding Areas E and F) handle domestic flights).
The terminals are distributed in a circular layout called “The Terminal Loop”.
When entering the terminal area, the International Terminal is the first one to find, followed by the domestic terminals and concourses, surrounding the domestic parking area, while the international parking lots A and G can be found south of the International Terminal, opposite of the Terminal Loop.
The Air Train Red-line joints all airport terminals, their garages and the BART Station. Click here for more informationcar rental San Francisco Airport
SFO INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL – This hosts both boarding areas A and G. It shares ticketing facilities with some domestic carriers. It has the title as the largest international terminal in North America.
RESTAURANTS- Pick Up Stix, Koi Palace, Tapas and Taps, 24th & Mission Taco House, Wendy’s, Starbucks, Potrero Grill, Green Beans Coffee, Samovar Tea, and Roasting Plant Coffee
SHOPPING- SFMOMA Museum Store, Freshen Up!, Brookstone, Hudson News, DFS Duty Free Galleria, Gucci, Hermes,
SERVICES- ATA Carnet, Spa, Self Service Mailers, TSA Pre- Check Cellphone Rentals and Business Services, Currency Exchange,
Among the services and amenities offered in the International Terminal of SFO Airport, you can also find the following attractions at the terminal:
Aviation Museum Library
Berman Reflection Room
THE DOMESTIC TERMINAL 1 – This is home of boarding areas B and C. Due to the redevelopment till 2024. By some areas will be closed due to the ongoing works.
Boarding gates: Gates B20-39 and C40-48, these last one connecting to boarding areas B and D.
Shopping- City by the Bay, Discover/ Hudson News, Hudson News, Simply Gourmet
Restaurant- Dog patch Bake house & Caffe, Farmerbrown, Go Bistro, Green Beans Coffee, Max’s Eatz and Fresh Bakery, Peet's Coffee & Tea, Three Twins Ice Cream, Willow Creek Grill
Things to do- Kid’s Spot, Christian Science Reading Room
The Domestic Terminal 2 hosts the boarding area boarding gates: Gates D50-59.
Terminal 2 mainly host domestic flights operated by American Airlines and Virgin America.
Services- Equipment Rentals, Shoeshine
Restaurant- Andalé Mexican Restaurant, Burger Joint, Cat Cora, Lark Creek Grill, Napa Farms Market
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Starbucks, The Plant Café and Pinkberry, Vino Volo, Wakaba
Shopping- Compass Books, Greetings From San Francisco, InMotion Entertainment, Kiehl's, M. Fredric, Natalie's Candy Jar, SFO News Express, Sunset News, XpresSpa, Zoom Travel Stores
Things to do- Kid’s Spot, Self-Guided Tours, SFO Museum Exhibits, XpresSpa, Yoga Room
THE DOMESTIC TERMINAL 3 – This hosts boarding areas E, F and G.It is exclusively used by United.
Boarding gates: Gates E60-69, F70-90 and G91-102. It shares some gates with the International Terminal.
Services- Equipment Rentals, Shoeshine
Shopping- 100% Pure, Bay Area Club House, Boucle, California Lifestyle, Chalo, CNBC Smartshop, Compass Books, District Market, Greetings from San Francisco, Hudson News Kiosk, InMotion Entertainment, Jo Malone, Tom Ford & Aveda, Marilla, San Francisco Magazine News, San Francisco Travel News, San Fransisco, See's Candies, SF Uncork'd, Tumi, Sunglass Hut, Skyline News & Gifts XpresSpa, Zoom Travel Stores
Restaurant- Amoura Café, Bun Mee, Burger King, Dogpatch Bakehouse & Caffè, Fraîche, Gordon Biersch, Klein's Deli and Coffee Bar, Koi Palace, Ladle & Leaf Restaurant, Limon Rotisserie, Max’s Delicatessen, Mission Bar & Grill, Peet's Coffee & Tea, Starbucks, Super Duper Burgers Union Street Gastropub, Urban Tortilla, Yankee Pier
Car Rental –Alamo, Avis, Enterprise, Budget, Dollar, Fox, Hertz, National, Thrifty. Click here for more information on car rentals from San Francisco International Airport.
AIRPORT TO THE CITY
Technically, it's in San Mateo County, only 13 miles south of the city proper.
It’s more preferable to use if your destination includes San Francisco; a trip to Alcatraz, Sonoma or Napa Valley; or a big tech meeting in Menlo Park or Palo Alto.
Getting to the city is fairly easy for those arriving into SFO. Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) serves SFO and can take you to some of the most common areas in San Francisco that vacationers or business travellers need to go. In particular, getting to Union Square or the Financial District is a breeze on BART. Travel time is about 35-40 minutes.
Travelers headed to some of the hotels on Nob Hill or Fisherman’s Wharf should look into other transportation options, however, as BART does not provide easy access from and to the airport. Taxis cost about $50-60 from SFO to the city. Finally after a protracted battle, ride-sharing services like Uber and Lyft can now pick up at SFO as well. These services will be a bit cheaper. Click here for more information about San Francisco Airport to City
TOURIST ATTRACTION- Set along the ocean, with rolling hills and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities in the United States and the jewel of Northern California. The city is full of history, great neighbourhoods, parks, beaches, museums, and a whole host of entertainment options. Some of the most notable attractions, beyond the famous bridge, are historic Alcatraz Island and Fisherman's Wharf. In the city canter is Golden Gate Park, a huge green space with all kinds of things to do. San Francisco's Chinatown, the largest of its kind in North America, is definitely worth visiting. For an interesting tour of the city, hop on one of the historic cable cars, which stop at many of the city's top sites.Source of maps: https://www.flysfo.com/maps/static-maps
Top Tours & Tickets
More Airport Maps
- Jhon F. Kennedy International Airport Map
- La Guardia Airport Map
- Newark Liberty International Airport Map
- Chicago Midway International Airport Map
- Chicago Rockford International Airport Map
- O Hare International Airport Map
- Miami International Airport Map
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Map
- Palm Beach International Airport Map
- Kansas City International Airport Map
- Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport Map
- Johnson County Executive Airport Map
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport Map
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport Map
- Dulles International Airport Map
- Tampa International Airport Map
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport Map
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport Map
- Oakland International Airport Map
- San Francisco International Airport Map
- San Jose International Airport Map
- Philadelphia International Airport Map
- New Castle Airport Map
- Atlantic City International Airport Map
- Orlando Melbourne International Airport Map
- Orlando Sanford International Airport Map
- Orlando International Airport Map
- T. F. Green Airport Map
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport Map
- Boston Logan International Airport Map
- Los Angeles International Airport Map
- Ontario International Airport Map
- Bob Hope Airport Map
- Long Beach Airport Map
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Map
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport Map
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport Map
- Niagara Falls International Airport Map
- Charlotte Douglas Airport Map
- Concord Regional Airport Map
- Cleveland Hopkins Airport Map
- Akron-Canton Airport Map
- Dallas Love Field Airport Map
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Map
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport Map
- William P. Hobby Airport Map
- Lambert-St. Louis Airport Map
- MidAmerica St. Louis Airport Map
- Boeing Field, King County International Airport Map
- Kenmore Air Harbour Seaplane Base Map
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Map