- Free Things to do in New York
- New York Discount Cards
- New York Pass vs New York City pass
- Best New York Bus Tours
- New York City Tours
- New York Hop on Hop off
- Best Art Museums in NYC
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Things to do in New York at Night
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- New York Day Trips
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- New York Helicopter Tour
- New York Attractions Map
Jhon F. Kennedy International Airport Terminal Map
Do you want to read up some cool information about the Jhon F Kennedy international airport? We have the perfect descriptions here; all you need to do is read through. This airport is the primary airport serving New York City! It is known to be the busiest international passenger gateway to North America! The passenger it has handled is over 59 million (2017). It is also known that over ninety airlines operate from the airport with non-stop or direct flights to destinations in the six continents!
This airport has six terminals- terminal 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.7 and 8 But terminal 3 and 6 were demolished in 2011. Terminal 1, Terminal 2, Terminal 4, Terminal 5, Terminal 7 and Terminal 8 are all fully functional with equipments and facilities for effective delivery.
To know more about these terminals, please read on.
TERMINAL 1 (T1): it was opened in 1998 and has since then been fully operational.it has four key operating carriers which are Air France, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, and Lufthansa. It has 11 gates .
Main shops near Jhon F Kennedy airport terminal 1: Dunkin' Donuts, Panini express, StarBucks, Work n Roll.
Main restaurant near Jhon F Kennedy terminal 1: Newyork Hotdog & Coffee, McDonalds, Eurocafe, Eat &Go Istanbul.
Car rental near Jhon F Kennedy terminal 1: JFK auto rental, Hertz, enterprise, thrifty, Dollar Rent A Car, Budget, Avis, Alamo Rent a car. For more information regarding Car hire and discounts, visit http://www.tripindicator.com/car-hire/jfk-airport.html
TERMINAL 2: it was opened in 1962 and has successfully served the purpose for which it was built.It serves Northeast Airlines, Braniff and Northwest airlines but is now solely operated by Delta airlines. There are facilities like automated teller machines, shops and restaurants neat this terminal.
Main shops near Jhon F Kennedy airport terminal 2: Shiso, Wendy's, World bean, CTY.
Main restaurant near Jhon F Kennedy terminal 2: TasteNY, 7-Eleven, Qdoba .
Car rental near Jhon F Kennedy terminal 2; JFK auto rental, Hertz, enterprise, thrifty, Dollar Rent A Car, Budget, Avis, Alamo Rent a car.
TERMINAL 4: This terminal is managed by JFK international air and it serves as a major international hub for Delta Airlines and some domestic flights to places such as San Francisco, Seattle Tacoma, and Los Angeles. It was opened in 2001.
Main shops near Jhon F Kennedy airport terminal 4: Chocolates & More, Delites Chocolates & more, Dunkin Donuts.
Main restaurant near Jhon F Kennedy terminal 4: Central Diner, Camden foods Express, Flatiron coffeehouse.
Main Car rental near Jhon F Kennedy terminal 4; JFK auto rental, Hertz, enterprise, thrifty, Dollar Rent A Car, Budget, Avis, Alamo Rent a car.
TERMINAL 5: This terminal has a major operating airline which is Jetblue. It has gates form 1-31 and has three areas –the arrivals, skywalks, and departures.
Main shops near Jhon F Kennedy airport terminal 5; AeroNuova, Aunt Butchie's Bakery café, CIBO Express Gourmet Market.
Main restaurant near Jhon F Kennedy terminal 5: fresh Italian pasta, Horizon Bakery café, La Vie.
Main Car rental near Jhon F Kennedy terminal 5; JFK auto rental, Hertz, enterprise, thrifty, Dollar Rent A Car, Budget, Avis, Alamo Rent a car.
TERMINAL 7: is operated by British Airways and has gates from 1-12. It also has arrivals, concourse, and departures.
Main shops near Jhon F Kennedy airport terminal 7:Auntie Anne, Red Mango, Starbucks, Subway.
Main restaurant near Jhon F Kennedy terminal 7: McDonalds, Balducci's Food Lover's market, Thirsty beer & Wine Bar.
Main Car rental near Jhon F Kennedy terminal 7; JFK auto rental, Hertz, enterprise, thrifty, Dollar Rent A Car, Budget, Avis, Alamo Rent a car. For more information regarding Car hire and discounts, visit http://www.tripindicator.com/car-hire/jfk-airport.html
TERMINAL 8:This terminal is known to be the largest terminal of all the terminals in this airport; it has two concourses which are concourse A and Concourse B. each concourse also possesses 12 and 17 gates which are both connected to each other by walkways.
Main shops near Jhon F Kennedy airport terminal 8: Auntie Anne, Au Bon Pain, Angelina's Metro Market.
Main restaurant near Jhon F Kennedy terminal 8: American Café, Abitinos pizza, Bobby Van's Steak House, McDonalds.
Main Car rental near Jhon F Kennedy terminal 8; JFK auto rental, Hertz, enterprise, thrifty, Dollar Rent A Car, Budget, Avis, Alamo Rent a car. For more information regarding Car hire and discounts, visit http://www.tripindicator.com/car-hire/jfk-airport.html
AIRPORT TO CITY; you can take the AirTrain, MTA or LRR which might last for some few hours. You could also board the taxi to the city center. For more information about airport to city, visit http://www.tripindicator.com/which-new-york-airport-is-best-to-fly-or-closest-to-new-york-city-centre.html
NEW YORK TOURIST ATTRACTION: This city is a very interesting city with a lot of tourist attractions. It has small venue comedy shows with horse and carriage ride in central park. You can ride over lady liberty, pay your respect at 9/11 memorial, get fresh air in tranquil botanical gardens and take the elevator to the top of Empire State Building or Rockefeller building. You can also visit the museums to learn so much more about natural history. Visit www.tripindicator.com/tours/new-york/fast-track-tickets-best-city-sightseeing-tours.htmlfor more attractions like SPYSCAPE Museum, Gulliver's Gate NYC, The Vessel NYC. Tourists can always take free copies of New york tourist attraction maps for guidance.Source of maps: https://www.jfkairport.com/at-airport/airport-maps
Top Tours & Tickets
One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: You have liberty to choose how long to stay inside the One World Observatory. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes is, in general, considered enough time for this visit.
American Museum of Natural History Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day and you are free to remain at the museum as long as you like during that time.
New York City: Central Park Walking Tour
Duration: Between two and two and a half hours
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Museum of Modern Art NYC Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Circle Line Best of New York Cruise Tour
Duration: The cruise around Manhattan Island with Circle Line lasts around 2:30 hours.
Woodbury Commons Outlet Mall Shopping Tour
More Airport Maps
- Jhon F. Kennedy International Airport Map
- La Guardia Airport Map
- Newark Liberty International Airport Map
- Chicago Midway International Airport Map
- Chicago Rockford International Airport Map
- O Hare International Airport Map
- Miami International Airport Map
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Map
- Palm Beach International Airport Map
- Kansas City International Airport Map
- Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport Map
- Johnson County Executive Airport Map
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport Map
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport Map
- Dulles International Airport Map
- Tampa International Airport Map
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport Map
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport Map
- Oakland International Airport Map
- San Francisco International Airport Map
- San Jose International Airport Map
- Philadelphia International Airport Map
- New Castle Airport Map
- Atlantic City International Airport Map
- Orlando Melbourne International Airport Map
- Orlando Sanford International Airport Map
- Orlando International Airport Map
- T. F. Green Airport Map
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport Map
- Boston Logan International Airport Map
- Los Angeles International Airport Map
- Ontario International Airport Map
- Bob Hope Airport Map
- Long Beach Airport Map
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Map
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport Map
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport Map
- Niagara Falls International Airport Map
- Charlotte Douglas Airport Map
- Concord Regional Airport Map
- Cleveland Hopkins Airport Map
- Akron-Canton Airport Map
- Dallas Love Field Airport Map
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Map
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport Map
- William P. Hobby Airport Map
- Lambert-St. Louis Airport Map
- MidAmerica St. Louis Airport Map
- Boeing Field, King County International Airport Map
- Kenmore Air Harbour Seaplane Base Map
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Map