Cheap Car Hire Prices
Book your car hire with Tripindicator.com to secure the best deals, plus cashback. The car rental industry however can be overly complex with so many different suppliers, packages and rate options. We aim to cut through this for you, bringing you the best deals, specially negotiate with our suppliers.
- We search leading car rental suppliers and compare the travel market to ensure you get the best deals
- We offer 3% cashback on car hire and also hotels find out more
- 5% Discount automatically applied to parking, airport hotels packages and lounges rates. We offer a revenue-share arrangement that cuts the cost of your booking.
Car Hire Tips/Reviews for Top Airports Terminals
- Nice Airport
- Pisa Airport
- Madrid Airport
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Barcelona Airport
- Berlin schoenefeld Airport
- Berlin Tegel Airport
- Athens International Airport
- Budapest International Airport
- Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Faro Airport
- Florence Airport
- Frankfurt Airport
- Gatwick Airport London
- Heathrow Airport London
- JFK Airport
- Lille Airport
- Lisbon Airport
- Malaga Airport
- Milan Malpensa Airport
- Munich Airport
- Newark Airport
- Palma de Mallorca Airport
- Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Sydney Airport
- Tenerife North Airport
- Tenerife South Airport
- Venice international airport
- Vienna International Airport
- London Luton Airport
- London CITY Airport
- London Stansted Airport
- Rome Ciampino Airport
- Chicago Midway Airport
- Chicago O'hare Airport
- La Guardia Airport
- Paris Orly Airport
- Toronto Pearson Airport
Nice airport is the 3rd busiest in France, located just 3.7 km from the city, only a 19 minute drive from the Old Town of Nice. It has 2 terminals, both receive international flights and host various reputable Car Rental companies including Europcar, Hertz, Advantage and Avis.
Car Collection at Nice Airport
Car Rental Desks are open until 10 pm, after 10 pm vehicles can be collected/returned to the Car Rental Centre, located close to Terminal 2, there is a free 24-hour shuttle bus from Terminal 2 to the Car Rental Centre.
- Terminal 1: Desks are next to the information office.
- Terminal 2: Desks are between Gates A2 and A3.
Nice Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Europcar usually the cheapest and has advantages such as no one-way drop off fees and free additional driver, however queues at the desk can be long.
- Avis is second best on price.
|Company||Telephone Number||Website||Terminals Operate|
|Avis T1||+33 820 61 16 32||Avis.co.uk||Both terminals|
|Firefly||+33 825 34 23 43||Global.fireflycarrental.com||Terminal 2|
|Europcar||+33 825 81 00 81||Europcar.co.uk||Both terminals|
|Hertz||+04 83 32 19 70||Hertz.co.uk||Terminal 1|
|Enterprise||+33 4 93 21 42 52||Enterprise.com||Both terminals|
|Interrent||0826 102 219||Gotrentalcars.com||Both terminals|
|Sixt||+33 820 42 33 33||Sixt.co.uk||Both terminals|
|Budget||+33 4 93 21 36 50||Budget.co.uk||Both terminals|
|Citer||+44 203 478 52 39||Rentalcars.com/en/country/fr/citer/||Terminal 2|
Pisa International Airport is located 2 km from the city, only a 10 minute drive from the centre. The airport has just one terminal with 10 Car Rental Desks on Floor 0 for reputable European/Italian Car Rental Agencies.
Car Collection at Pisa Airport
- Vehicles are collected and returned to the Car Rental Terminal, this is located close to the main terminal and is accessible by a free airport shuttle which departs from arrivals.
Pisa Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Europcar is a credible company, Hertz and Avis are also highly recommended and have offices across Italy.
- Autoeurope often offers cheaper prices, working with leading Rental Companies but booking must be made before arriving at Pisa Airport.
|Auto Europa||+3950 506883|
|Liberty Rentals||+3950 48088|
|Locauto Enterprise||+3950 24347|
|Maggiore National Car Rental||+3950 42574|
At Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport there are 7 Car Hire companies located in the Arrivals Areas, Floor 1 in Terminal 1 and on Floor -1 in Terminal 4, all 4 terminals are connected by an automated underground train.
Car Collection at Madrid Airport
- Check that your chosen rental agency has cars available at the terminal so that you do not waste time collecting/returning the vehicle to an offsite location.
Madrid Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Madrid Airport is located 13 km from the city centre so it’s best to choose a company which offers full-full fuel tank.
- If possible choose to rent a small car as parking spaces in Madrid’s City centre are limited and some roads are narrow.
|AeroCity-Ares Mobile||+34 917 477 570|
|Avis||+34 913 480 100|
|Europcar||+34 902 405 020|
|Hertz||+34 915 097 300|
|National Atesa||+34 902 100 101|
|Sixt||+34 902 491 616|
Despite only having one Terminal, Amsterdam International Airports is the 5th busiest in Europe and hosts various reputable Car Rental Companies. It is located around 9 km southwest of the city.
Car Collection at Amsterdam Airport
- Rental Company desks can be found in Schiphol Plaza, close to Arrivals, cars are also collected/returned to here.
Amsterdam Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Europcar, Sixt, Budget, Hertz and Avis are the most credible agencies, they also have offices across the country so one-way rentals are possible.
- Outside of the peak tourist months it should be possible to rent a car on arrival to Amsterdam at the airport, however better deals are usually available is the booking is made in advance
|Avis||+31 20 6556 050|
|Budget||+31 88 2847 620|
|Europcar||+ 31 20 3164 190|
|Hertz||+31 20 201 3521|
Barcelona-El Prat airport is an ideal place to rent a car and explore Spain’s northeastern coast. The city is only 12km away and the drive is partly on a one-way system.
Car Collection at Barcelona Airport
- This airport has five Car Rental Company offices available on site in the arrivals areas of Terminals 1 and 2B.
Barcelona Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- The rental price is often higher with well known international companies such as Hertz, Sixt and Avis compared to smaller companies like Solmar and Firefly, however, larger companies have offices at the airport and offer full/full fuel policies. Smaller companies have a full/empty policy and charge a lot for the initial tank of fuel.
- Europcar has the most comprehensive insurance policy included in the rental fee.
|Enterprise Atesa||+34 935219095|
Berlin has 2 international airports, Schoenefeld is located 18 km southeast of the city centre, this airport is also ideal if you plan to travel outside of Berlin because the airport is linked to motorways. There are 4 terminals, the Car Rental centre is in front of Terminal A, desks are open from 7 am to 11.30 pm Monday to Saturday and 8 am – 11 pm Sundays.
Things to Know at Berlin Schoenefeld Airport
- Rental Companies may only rent to people ages 21+. Also, you will need an international driving permit if the licence from your home country is not in English or German.
Berlin Schoenefeld Airport Reviews/Tips
- GloBal, Almo, Buchbinder and Enterprise have the lowest prices and offer full/full fuel policies.
|Avis||+49 30 60915710|
|Enterprise||+49 30 63412960|
|Europcar||+49 30 6349160|
|Hertz||+49 30 60915730|
|Sixt||+49 1806 252525|
|Terstappen||+49 30 60915600|
Tegel Airport is the larger of Berlin’s 2 international airports, 8 km northwest of the centre of Berlin. On the ground floor of Terminal E and at Car Park P2 you can find at least Car Rental Companies.
Berlin Tegel Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- GloBal often offers the lowest prices with full/full fuel policies, while larger companies such Hertz have offices in the city centre so you could return the car to a different location.
- From the Tegel Airport, the city centre is only 10 km away and is connected to the A111 motorway.
|Avis||+49 30 41043148|
|Enterprise||+49 30 41012151|
|Europcar||+49 30 4178520 In case of emergency: +49 40 520188100|
|Hertz||+49 30 41704674|
|Sixt||+49 1806 252525|
|Terstappen||+49 30 683201130|
Athens has a fairly new airport around 20 km from the city centre, there are 6 multinational Car Hire Agencies located in the arrivals part of the airport.
Things to Know at Athens Airport
- Athens is a busy city with a lot of traffic and parking can be tricky. Public transport can be more convenient within the city while having access to a vehicle would be useful for visiting nearby archaeological sites.
Athens Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Athens Car Rentals is an independent and recommended hire company local to Athens which can make personalised rental agreements. This company is very popular and you will need to reserve in advance during the holiday season.
- International companies such as Hertz and Avis have more competitive prices.
|Alamo||+ 30 (888) 826-6893|
|Budget||+30 210 3530553|
|Europcar||+30 (693) 6821570|
Ferenc Liszt Airport is 16 km southeast of the city centre. With 3 terminals and international flights arriving hourly this is Hungary’s largest and busiest airport.
Things to Know at Budapest Airport
- Buchbinder, Megadrive and Enterprise are among the cheaper rental companies however both have received negative reviews from customers.
- Some companies, such as Hertz will only rent to drivers aged 25+.
- Car Rental desks in the terminal close around 11.30 pm, there is 24-hour public transport to the city centre.
Budapest Airport Reviews/Tips
- It is best to hire from a reputable company such as Europcar, Sixt or Avis, these will other offices throughout the country.
|Avis||+36 1 296 6421|
Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG) is the second busiest in Europe, Car rental Desks can be found in all 3 terminals and larger companies such as Europcar and Hertz have offices in more than one terminal. Terminals are connected by a shuttle train.
Paris CDG Airport Reviews/Tips
- Hertz have offices in terminal 1 and 2, you may be able to request which terminal you collect from/return to.
Getting Away from Charles De Gaulle Airport
- CDG Airport is located 25 km from the city, about 34 km from the Eiffel Tower.
- Traffic can be very heavy when entering the Centre of Paris, depending on your arrival time it can be better to take a train from the airport and collect your rental car from the centre. Most rental companies have offices near Porte Maillot.
|Avis||+33 (0) 820611620|
|Europcar||+33 (0) 825825490|
|National Car Rental||+33 8772229058|
|Sixt||+33 (0) 820007498|
|TT Car Transit||+33 (0)1 40 71 72 50|
Faro Airport has one terminal and five multinational Car Rental company office located onsite, local national rental companies have desks in Car Park 4. It is an easy driving distance to Algarve and only 7 km from Faro Old Town.
Faro Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Alamo and Europcar are credible companies with good customer reviews.
- Guerin is usually the cheapest option but queues can be long and service slow.
Things to Know at Faro Airport
- Drivers from non-EU countries must have an International Driving Permit.
- Many agencies offer pre-paid toll on the A22 road to Algarve.
|Avis||+351 289 810 120|
|Europcar||+351 289 81 87 26|
|Goldcar||+351 289 800 670|
|Guerin/ Enterprise||+351 289 800 883|
|Hertz||+351 289 818 248|
There are 6 international and 1 national (Maggiore) Car Hire companies located on Via Palagio degli Spini, a free shuttle bus runs from inside the short stay car park to here every 20 minutes.
Florence Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Avis is an excellent company with offices in most cities and airports across Italy.
- Budget had good reviews, they used the same or similar cars to Avis but often have lower prices.
- Maggiore the largest national company, the best for van rentals. The company’s customer service is not highly rated.
- Florence Airport is located close to the city (4 km) but driving to the centre can incur charges or fines as much of the city has restricted driving areas.
- Driving to/from the airport is easy from cities in Tuscany, as it is connected to the A1/A11 motorway.
|Auto Europa/Sicily by Car||+39 055.3436031|
|Maggiore / National||+39 055.311256|
Car Collection at Frankfurt Airport
- The Car Rental Companies are located within the Airport City Mall, in the arrivals area of Terminal 1 (Level 0, Section A) or in Terminal 2 (Section D, Level 2). There are multinational providers available.
Things to Know at Frankfurt Airport
- You must be at least 21 to hire a can in Germany and have an International Driving Permit if your driving licence is not in English/German.
- The Airport is located between the A3 and A5 motorways, 12 km from the city.
Frankfurt Car Renal Reviews/Tips
- Europcar is a recommended company with a desk open 24 hours in Terminal 1. There are extra charges for collections from midnight to 6 am.
- Sixt and Europcar often have the best prices.
|Advantage||+49 (0) 180 - 58000|
|Alamo||+49 (0) 69-69 869270|
|Avis||+49 (0) 69-690-32631|
|Budget||+49 (0) 69-690-74440|
|Enterprise||+49 (0) 69-69 869270|
|Europcar||+49 (0) 180 - 58000|
|Hertz||+49 (0) 69-69 593244|
|National||+49 (0) 69-69 869270|
|Sixt||+49 (0) 180-5262525|
Gatwick International Airport has 2 terminals connected by shuttle train, it is located 30 km south of Central London. 8 major multinational rental companies are represented in both terminals.
Things to Know at Gatwick Airport
- Most UK roads are toll-free however traffic is heavy around 7.30 to 9.30 and 17.00 to 19.00 and a congestion charge must be paid for driving into the centre of London.
- There may be additional charges for drivers aged under 25.
Gatwick Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Avis and Hertz are both reputable and international companies, they both have offices within the terminals. Cars are located onsite so you can drive directly from the terminal.
|Alamo||0870 400 4562|
|Budget||0844 544 6001|
Heathrow is the UK’s busiest airport and cars can be hired from any of the terminals, all 8 leading multinational car rental companies are represented. The 5 terminals are connected by shuttle bus.
Things to Know
- Larger companies have offices in other London Airports and UK cities.
- Minimum age to rent a car is 21 and surcharges apply to under 25’s.
Heathrow Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- The cheapest rental rates are with Green Motion and EasiRent.
- More expensive companies like Europcar have more comprehensive insurance cover.
- Heathrow Airport is only 12 km from Central London, this journey can be slow as traffic is heavy during rush hours and it is necessary to pay a congestion charge when entering the city centre.
|Hertz||0843 309 3099|
JFK is New York’s largest airport, located 12 km southeast of Lower Manhattan, it has 6 terminals and hosts nearly 100 airlines, receiving both national and international flights.
Car Collection at JFK Airport
- Car Rental desks are located in the Arrivals Area of each terminal, from where the AirTrain makes transfers to the Car Rental Centre.
- JFK is a busy airport and queues at car rental desks can cause delays, even up to 1 hour waiting.
JFK Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Drivers ages 18 to 21 can hire from Avis, most other companies will only rent to drivers aged 21+ and surcharges apply for under 25’s.
- Hertz has an all-inclusive insurance rate.
|Enterprise||+1 718 553-7013|
|Hertz||+1 718 656-7600|
|National Car Rental||+1 877 222-9058|
Lille airport is fairly small with only 1 terminal, 4 km from the city. The Car Hire Companies are located close to the Arrivals Area. Multinational companies available within the airport are Sixt, Avis, Hertz and Europcar.
- There is a Car Hire Car Park a short walk from the Terminal where cars are collected/returned to.
Things to Know
- Car Rental Desks are open from 7.30 am to 10/10.30 pm Monday to Friday but most close early on Saturdays and open late on Sundays.
Lille Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Alamo, National and Enterprise are often cheapest, they can be found at the same desk.
|Avis||+33 (0) 820611697|
|Europcar||+33 (0) 320904545|
|Hertz||+ 33 (0) 8 25 82 60 26|
Lisbon Portela is an international airport with 2 terminals. Terminal 1 is larger and the majority of services, including car rental desk, are located here. There is a free shuttle bus between the Terminals 1 and 2.
Things to Know at Lisbon Airport
- The average cost of car hire from Lisbon Airport is €80.
- There are 7 multinational Car Hire providers within the airport.
- Drivers should be aged 19+ and have held a driving licence for 1 year minimum.
Lisbon Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- If you plan to visit other cities in Portugal it is best to rent from Europcar, Avis or Hertz, these provide pre-paid motorway service.
- Lisbon Airport is connected to the A1 motorway (if going North) via the 2A Circular, and to the Vasco de Gama Bridge (if travelling South).
|AA Castanheira/ Budget||(+351) 219 942 402|
|Auto Jardim||(+351) 218 462 916|
|Avis||(+351) 218 435 550|
|Europcar||(+351) 218 401 176|
|Hertz||(+351) 218 438 660|
|National/ Alamo||(+351) 218486191|
|Sixt||(+351) 218 470 661|
There are more than 20 car hire companies operating at Malaga Airport and out of peak season prices can as low as €50 for a week rental
- In the Arrivals area of Terminal 3, Carasol 31, there are 8 Car Hire Desks for multinational companies, it is walking distance from Terminal 2.
Malaga Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- International companies such as Hertz and Avis are recommended, they often have good insurance policies.
- Helle Hollis is a local company, they have received many positive reviews and are generally cheaper than larger companies.
- Malaga Airport is located 5km north of Torremolinos and 8 km southwest of Malaga.
|Autos Lidos||+34 952 048 522|
|Avis||+34 902 109 384|
|Enterprise||+34 952 048 503|
|Europcar||+34 952 170 850|
|Goldcar||+34 965 233 173|
|Hertz||+34 952 233 086|
|Record Go||+ 34 670 020 827|
|Sixt||+34 952 247 604|
In the Arrivals Area in Terminal 1 there are 9 Car Rental providers, the top international companies are represented and some smaller companies are also hosted. Terminal 2 receives all Easyjet flights. The terminals are connected by a free 24-hour shuttle service leaving every 15 minutes.
Milan Malpensa Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Rentals with companies such as Hertz, Avis and Europcar are generally problem free. Alamo and LocoCar may be cheaper but request a much higher deposit.
- Malpensa Airport is located 40 km east of the city, about an hour’s drive (without excessive traffic) from Duomo in the city centre.
Munich Airport is situated about 29 km from the city, it has 2 terminals within walking distance of each other. The Airport Centre and train station are between the terminals. Car Hire Desks are in Terminal 1, Concourse A, there are 5 desks hosting multinational companies.
- Cars, keys and paperwork are collected from Car Rental Centre and dropped off at the returns point opposite the P26 Parking Area.
Things to Know
- During winter months (from the end of October) there may be additional charges for winter tyres.
Munich Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Hertz and Avia are recommended companies with reasonable prices, Europcar is also good however they are generally more expensive.
- For best deals book online and in advance.
|Avis||+49 89 97597600|
|Europcar||+49 89 9735020|
|Hertz||+49 89 978-86 12|
|National/ Alamo||+49 180 5 46 25 26|
|Sixt||+49 180 5 26 25 25|
New York Newark Airport is around 25 km from Midtown Manhattan, about a 30 minute drive from Times Square. There are 3 terminals, car parks and car hire stations which are all connected by the AirTrain Monorail.
- After checking in at the Car Hire desks cars can be collected from either Station P2 (Budget, Dollar and Alamo) or Station P3 ( Hertz, Avis and Enterprise).
- The AirTrain Monorail connects the terminals to Stations P2/P3.
Newark Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Renting directly through Hertz or Avis is the best option for Non-US citizens, they offer a package insurance deal when making the booking.
- Thrifty often has good deals.
- Dollar/Advantage have negative reviews for their customer service.
|National Car Rental||+1 877 222-9058|
This international airport is only 8 km from the city of Palma it has 2 terminals and 4 Car Hire desks.
Things to Know
- The age limit for car rentals in Spain is usually 22-65.
- Non-EU citizens will require an International driving permit.
Palma De Mallorca Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Hertz is open 24 hours Monday to Wednesday from April to October.
- With Sixt it is possible to check in online, to reduce queueing time. They also have a full/full fuel policy.
- TerrysCarHire is an independent British company, they have a 24 hour, quick and simple collection system (from the car park) and positive customer reviews.
|Avis||+34 971 789 187|
|Europcar||+34 971 746 540|
|Hertz||+34 971 789 670|
|National Atesa||+ 34 971 266 001|
Rome Fiumicino receives both national and international flights, it is located 35km southeast of Rome’s city centre. This airport has 4 terminals and Car Rental providers can be found in the Arrival Areas of each terminal. There are 6 companies operating inside the airport.
Things to Know
- Non-EU citizens must have an International Driving Permit.
Rome Fiumicino Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Avis and Hertz are both reputable companies with offices across Italy, good deals can often be found when booked online or through a broker.
- The airport is connected to the city centre via the E91 and E80 which continues north to Pisa.
|Auto Europa||+39 06 65017450|
|Avis||+39 199 100133|
|Europcar||+39 06 65010879|
|Hertz||+39 06 65954701|
|Maggiore National||+39 06 65010678|
|Sixt||+39 06 65953547|
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport is located 8 km from the centre of the city, the airport has 3 terminals and 6 desks in the Arrivals Area of each terminal for Car Rental Agencies.
Car Collection at Sydney Airport
- If the booking is made in advance then you should be able to collect the car directly from the airport terminal.
- If renting from major companies, Avis, Hertz, Thrifty, etc. then cars can be returned to any of the 3 terminals.
- Bayswater Car Rental is a national company with good customer service and value for money cars.
|Avis||+61 1300 13 63 33|
|Budget||+61 1300 13 27 27|
|Europcar||+61 1300 13 13 90|
|Hertz||+61 1300 13 30 39|
|Redspot||+61 1300 668 810|
|Thrifty||+61 1300 36 72 27|
At Tenerife North Airport there are 5 Car Rental desks. It is located 11km west of Santa Cruz, in San Cristobal de la Laguna. This is the older of Tenerife’s 2 international airports, it is a small and well organised airport.
- Offices can be found at the baggage collection point, follow the signs reading ‘alquiler de coches’.
Most Company desks are open from 7.15am to 10 pm.
Tenerife North Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Payless, Cabrera Medina and Cicar are all reputable local companies with no hidden fees/charges. These companies also have English speaking staff.
- From the Airports car park here are ramps connecting to the motorway.
|Auto Reisen||+34 922 262 202|
|Avis||+34 902 180 854|
|Cicar||+34 902 244 444|
|Europcar||+34 902 105 055|
|Hertz||+34 902 402 405|
- Car Hire providers are located in the Arrivals Area, by the baggage collection area.
- There are 9 desks located within the airport terminal belonging to the leading car hire companies, Avis, Budget and Orlando, these are accessible via free shuttle bus from outside the terminal.
- To collect the car directly from the terminal it is best to book in advance and select the ‘in terminal’ option.
Tenerife South Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Autoreisen is a recommended company which has offices in both of Tenerife’s International Airports and often have the best prices.
- Tenerife South Airport is located in the Granadilla de Abona, it is linked to Santa Cruz via the TF1 motorway, with exit ramps from the Airport Car park.
Venice Marco Polo is a small but busy airport with 1 terminal with 3 floors, arrivals are on the ground floor and Car Rental Operators are located here. There are 8 car rental desks representing multinational and 3 Italian rental companies.
Venice Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Major companies such as Avis, Hertz and Europcar are ideal for one-way rentals as they operate across the country.
- Cars can be collected from the top floor of Car Park 1 just outside the terminal.
- Marco Polo Airport is located 8 km from the Piazzale Roma, where you can park your car before entering the city.
- The airport is connected to other cities in northern Italy via the A27 and the E70 motorways.
|Autoeuropa||+39041541 66 38|
|Autovia||+39041269 84 05|
|Avis||+39041541 50 30|
|Europcar||+39041541 56 54|
|Hertz||+39041541 60 75|
|Locauto Rent||+39041541 67 37|
|Maggiore||+39041541 50 40|
|Sixt||+39041541 55 70|
Vienna international airport is located 18km southeast of the centre of the city. There are 3 terminals adjacent to each other and within walking distance.
- All major multinational providers operate at this airport, there are a total of 9 Car Rental Desks and they are located in the P4 car park, Level 0 which connected to the terminals.
Vienna Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Sixt are a reputable and international company with offices across the country, they often have reasonable prices compared to other major companies like Hertz and Europcar.
- The airport is connected to Vienna and to Bratislava by the A4 motorway.
|Avis||+43 1 7007 32700|
|Europcar||+43 (1) 8661610|
|Hertz||+43 1 700 732 661|
Luton is one of the 5 international airports serving London, it has 1 terminal which mostly hosts budget European airlines and is located about 35 miles from the city centre. It is less busy than other London airports so queues at Car Hire Desks are less. Inside the terminal there are 8 providers available, they can be found at the Onward Travel Centre.
- From the terminal you can take a shuttle bus to the car collection point.
Luton Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Green Motion and Easirent are usually the cheapest companies.
- Swift offers a meet and greet service and online check-in to save time at the airport.
|Avis||0844 544 6021|
|Budget||0844 544 6021|
Stansted Airport is about 35 miles from Central London, it hosts most European budget airlines, as well as 10 leading Car Hire Providers.
Stansted Car Renal Reviews/Tips
- Hertz is a credible company with reasonable prices. Green Motion and Easirent are among the cheapest but have had several negative reviews.
It is best to check the policy and choose a company which include comprehensive insurance to avoid extra charges.
- There is a 24-hour shuttle bus leaving every 10 minutes from the terminal to the Car Rental Village where cars are collected/returned.
- The exit to Stansted Airport is signposted on the M11 motorway.
|Avis||0844 544 6027|
|Alamo||01279 682 955|
|Budget||0844 544 6027|
|Enterprise||01279 682 955|
|Europcar||0371 384 3419|
|Firefly||0843 309 3071|
|Hertz||0843 309 3071|
|Inter rent||01279 661 347|
|National||01279 682 955|
|Sixt||01279 661 919|
Things to Know
- The 4 Car Rental Desks are open from 7.30am to 9.30pm Monday to Friday, closing early on Saturdays and opening late on Sundays.
London City Airport Car Rental Reviews/Tips
- Avis have a variety of cars available and are the only company which have collection/drop-off at the airport, 200 metres from the terminal.
- Budget is usually the cheapest company represented within the airport.
- This airport is less than 10 miles from Central London but driving can take around 40 minutes due to traffic, this can be more during rush hours.
- When driving into Central London you will need to pay a congestion charge.
|Avis||0844 544 6030|
|Budget||0844 544 6030|